Leveling Difficulty Changes Incoming

yeah is gonna be a pain for new alts

easy solution : put 480 gear vendor …480 isnt even high is what the event granted.

2 Likes

No one who is leveling through Chromie Time is getting WQ gear. They’ll be in heirlooms or quest drops or dungeon drops. And not even in DF content.

9 Likes

Yes you will now be a complete tag along doing f all now lol

2 Likes

for me just the 480ish prepatch gear is mopping the floor with everything in site.
I think the worst off here will be someone using the TWW questing greens…which hopefully isnt too many players

having to press an extra keystroke to kill a mob, could throw off the simultaneous texting the current leveling allows you to do, and perhaps misspell a word, oh the humanity, I can understand the panic that is setting in.

2 Likes

The current normals in DF drop 460 though until that maybe drops in S1. If they’re skipping this then I guess they’ll kind of have a harder time like I did in bad gear on alts in DF, but it evens out.

No more 70s doing 80% of the groups damage alone lol

4 Likes

This is why you should of communicated more in beta and why you should of never shut down the leveling server.

Now you are punishing players that bought the normal purchase of the game. Between this & the pathfinder compost you are just doing the middle finger to the player base without any cares except for those sweet sweet microtransactions.

16 Likes

This is a ‘now’ problem because people are levelling their extremely powerful, BIS characters but have some forethought and consider item level 400 level 70s later down the line hitting damage sponge enemies and having a bad time.

6 Likes

It cool. Always level up through time walker dungeons after going through the questing once for lore cheevos anyways. Feels bad for the folks who ended upwasting time during pre launch event gearing up alts, etc only to be weaker coming into TWW. Gg blizz :rofl:

2 Likes

I was shocked I kept all my gear until 75 and only had 2 new items at 76. At 80 I still had 4 piece. Really weird, can’t remember it being that bad before. I was at like ilvl 520 going in.

2 Likes

Didn’t you say that you weren’t buying TWW day before yesterday?

2 Likes

This is pathetic. Leave it as-is. Change should’ve been made within 1 - 2 hours at early launch last week, doing it now is too late and just pisses people off

30 Likes

Players: We wish Blizzard would listen to us more.

Blizzard: *The monkey’s paw finger curls. *

5 Likes

So, its going to be more difficult to level my Earthen on Sept 3rd once I unlock them? :frowning:

5 Likes

off topic trolling flagged

here’s the real value of Early Access- early and often as they say.

5 Likes

I pretty much have bis level 70 gear ilvl 529 now the game is going to be made stupid hard for me to level to 80?

I get why scaling exists in group content, but I don’t think scaling should be a thing at all in world content.

13 Likes

Ah yes, my favorite RPG element. Enemies also getting gear as I do.

4 Likes