Leveling Difficulty Changes Incoming

This is a good change as things shouldn’t be too overly trivial to be pointless. This isn’t Diablo.

4 Likes

i guess we can call EA p2w now.

yay!

24 Likes

That happens when M+ and raid opens up my guy, we’re in blues and greens atm…

Nah, this was a 100% decision to screw the gamers.

13 Likes

There was no need for this change. By the time you hit 75 it didn’t matter anymore. They have bigger fish to fry than to screw around tweeking the lowest of the mobs.

10 Likes

I went in with a 480 Blook DK and got a little too far in the Rookery for one player, if you ask me for this early in the expansion.

I may be in the minority here… I have lots of alts… not all of these alts are geared in Dragonflight i.e. still wearing Heirloom gear which is 300ish. How will this change impact those characters going forward? I thought the entire point of a level increase (besides the new abilities) was a gear reset. How are under geared characters going to fair after this change?

26 Likes

People doing what they did in remix is messing things up.

2 Likes

No man, this is an extremely dumb thing.

This is like when you guys gutted flying because 3 people on twitter said its bad for the game and you made things worse for the majority of players.

Most people want leveling to be done as fast as possible. It’s trivial and most people could care less about it.

23 Likes

So all the people who leveld multiple alts during early access got even more of a HeadStart now.

23 Likes

“We don’t want people to be able to rush through content.”
“You have to have an 80 to be able to anything.”
SNAFU!

6 Likes

All this does is screw over the new 70s who aren’t in 500+ gear. They’re all in like 380ish gear.

25 Likes

Tuning the early 70 experience / normal dungeons around folks in s4 525 myth track tier sounds short sighted at best. I don’t think this is the right decision so soon after official launch and I hope that it will not impact returning players experience months from now

16 Likes

i want them to make it a bit ‘harder’ but you do present a very good point

1 Like

Nah in DF when you’re 70 the wq’s still drop 450 ilevel. I’m guessing you could do some of those, some heroics even, and be more than fine. The dungeons still drop current season loot even, now if on Season 1 of TWW that changes than sure it’ll suck.

But there is still some boe out there too.

If you run a fresh 70 you wont be one shotting anything your 80 is geared af and should expect to destroy things like you currently do in open world dragonflight…

Yup, destroying the world at a 502 ilvl was too good to be true. Kinda saw this coming.

5 Likes

This is a bad look because all of us level 70s who didn’t pay Blizzard extra money to have EA. When today is like the first day we could level.

Why give such a huge advantage to people who played EA?

15 Likes

And what about alts not in high end DF ger ones in green leveling ger for DF are they going to now just get totally fricked over?!?

9 Likes

Not nearly as unfun as it’s likely going to be with stuff being overtuned unless you have a 580+ geared 80 in the group.

3 Likes