Leveling Difficulty Changes Incoming

Here’s the Druid that just ran rookery, ilvl a little higher than I thought because I got a weapon last night and a trinket from this run.

I’ve wiped once on 4 tanks, 2 to 80, 1 to 75, 1 to 73. And it was because we didn’t kill the lieutenant mobs in the one chapel dungeon place I can’t remember the name of.

To be honest, the best thing that could happen to the community, is if the whiners quit, left, and never came back.

1 Like

I am extremely pleased to be in the position of being able to like, just not level the entire expansion and spend my days fishing on the Wandering Isle.

I’ve never been good at doing what I was supposed to.

And on that note, enjoy the rest of your day.

2 Likes

who’s getting weapons in dungeons? i haven’t seen any drop for anybody in any runs.

1 Like

BS! delves were nerfed, they are easier.

Of course. When 95% of those boring quests are just copy pasted from one expansion to the next. Instead of gathering vials of blood this expansion, in two years you will be gathering poop, or bones instead lol. Exact same quest just picking up bear butts instead in two years. Making trash mobs taking more damage doesn’t change a thing besides just taking longer to do it. And don’t get me started on those stupid fill the little blue bar quests which is more copy pasta over and over. And they wonder why folks want it over with as quick as possible :rofl:

1 Like

You’re severely underestimating how lazy WoW players are, often times they just AH buy the best upgrades they can before they start.

Maybe you should try that new Delve thing out, or do some quests to get a weapon.

Do you HAVE to level solely through dungeons?

“Whining” shows general discontent with products and decisions and can actually have a meaningful impact. If we all just rolled over and accepted everything blizzard did, the game would be an even bigger pile of trash than it already is.

5 Likes

That’s why they tried to add stuff like Delves, rares, treasures, etc that you can grab for extra XP.

Or you can do pet battles if you hate questing that much.

Or go grab some ore/herbs.

This ain’t North Korea…

“And Normal dungeons are still going to be faceroll easy” and that’s fine. That’s how normal should be.

1 Like

Im going to call BS on people who say nothing changed. I have an alt BM hunter iLevel 425 (lvl 72). Yesterday I was doing quests and really didn’t have problems with overland encounters. Today my pet dies most fights, and I take a crap ton damage. I even had MOBS resisting Feign death yeah. So, my overland questing just slowed to a complete halt. WOW has always been about the end game. Leveling to max is just a pointless endeavor but it was always reasonable. Now it’s just stupid.

Reverse course on these changes.

7 Likes

You feel gear more than hero talents at 70 if you’re at 330 or so Ilvl. Which is around where things should be tuned. If you’re 160 ilvls above that at previous expansions endgame gear you won’t feel anything.

1 Like

Ever heard of Mend Pet…?

I think you missed the memo. Queued content is supposed to have a guaranteed success rate with no wipes. /s

lol didn’t do a dam thing. if I can control the surrounding with strategic pulls then I can slowly make headway. Things spawn so fast now that this is not possible.

Ive been playing this toon since vanilla so yeah I got this down. he just took a backseat during DF and his gear score fell behind.

Do I seriously have to log a 70 hunter on to prove you wrong?

Is everything a need to undermine anyone else for you?

Couldn’t simply be like “I believe you are wrong, But as I don’t have or played a level 70 hunter as of yet I don’t know.”

LOL sure go ahead. You can take that over geared Hunter and face roll. Some of us were not so lucky. My Druid main has no problems because he is well over geared.