Leveling Difficulty Changes Incoming

We have very different definitions of the word hotfix my friend.

it just got interesting!

you could literally get 508 gear right now within an hour or two , how much easier can you possibly make it

Who asked for this change, or complained? I srsly want to know because reading all the comments now here everyone is angry and not liking the changes.

I’m confused.

2 Likes

Well it was fun well it lasted.

1 Like

Thank you for confirmming my suspicions. This is exactly what I expected the case to be versus people’s experience who came in 80-100+ ilvls over the base.

New update to this thread

3 Likes

Because you know they will be nerfed. :slight_smile:

I have successfully discovered the grey thing is dust. Gonna try cleaning it…

1 Like

Way to implement this change AFTER early access players have gotten their main leveled and have already geared them through battleground honor grinds.

1 Like

Why, people like it.

1 Like

I never do. In fact, thanks to purchasing the 2nd tier expansion package, I have a level 70 boost sitting on my character list screen just waiting to be used. I have no idea which of my low level toons to use it on…if any.

Sweet! Back to BC starting zone challenges!

1 Like

thats because this is where you go when you want everything and need to cry about it. I complained thats for sure. this is not an WoW or even an mmo is a garbage diablo clone

Blizzard doesn’t design by democracy. If it’s not intended gameplay they need to do something about it.

1 Like

Yeah but that is dungeons, and is a scaling issue in dungeons, not the game world itself.

This is just a middle finger for the community because Blizzard didn’t test properly. Shutting down beta leveling servers, not listening to the community, no communication has lead to Blizzard literally shoving a middle finger up at everyone who bought the standard version of WoW.

FFS Blizzard was hiring testing personnel during beta!!

1 Like

On my alt it took 4-5 hours of spamming dungeons to reach lvl 80. Of course it’s a tank so ques were near instant.

Just like they nerfed Pallies in season 4? lol

OK. Note to self.

Don’t clean dust from underneath the keyboard.

It fights back.

2 Likes

I still have multiple alts to level up, some having already crap gear from DF, so it’ll be much harder for them.

1 Like