Level-Up Your Warlock and Pets

Can I customize my Panda demon to look like a Sha?

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

1 Like

The new jolly warlock. With a infectious laugh and a gusto for life.
Well that is still better than emo warlock which has been replaced by emo death knight which then was replaced by emo demon hunter.
Time to turn a new leaf mr warlock and embrace the life of irish spring soap.

1 Like

I second this!

I need a red infernal for my theme…

Also red chaos-bolt…

And red everything.

Yes it’s counter intuitive after getting green fire but i want to roll with my theme of a questionable inquisitor!

That’s a priest thing right now with a glyph, interestingly enough. Which is apparently okay, but the Observer isn’t. :upside_down_face:

I just deleted three of my Warlocks. The fourth will collect dust, but they’ve got a lot of old inscription stuff, so they’ll stay.

3 Likes

Is that green fire quest still around? Or did it get removed? Can’t find any info.

Still around, tho dunno about the state of their animations. Sometimes they don’t match up to their red counterpart.

I never understood how that made it into the game. And it’s not even just a graphic painted on the model, it’s fully animated and everything. Like bruh :expressionless:

However I do think they should update the model and keep it in the game. It’s a cool pet imo

Oh and add back his swirly spell lock laser

Thats the first thing i was looking for… but no… there is not a Fel-walker.

Thank you for new Warlock races! Keep up this trend!

#savetheobserver

2 Likes

Lish is 1,000% correct. The proliferation of Warlock to certain races in the game should not be possible, at all. Draenei (of either playable kind), Tauren (of either playable kind), Night Elves, Mag’har – all of these races are defined by their resistance to or opposition against the use of warlock magics and demon summoning.
So this is in the game, but for some reason Kul Tirans don’t get Paladins – when they have a paladin NPC as one of their race leaders, and KT Paladins have literally been around for as long as Kul Tiras has been in the lore.

… also: #savetheobserver

this is great and all but how about something for us hunters? be super cool to have some control over our pets looks.

Tomarrow! Yea can’t wait!

1 Like

lol … Um. You do. You can literally pick the look of the pet you want to tame.

1 Like

Dude you can tame hundreds of different pets in different colors.
Locks have a very limited choice

2 Likes

So when will we be able to infuse our Void Lord with Fel energy? I mean all my spells are infused with Fel energy. And from the looks of it all the other demons will have similar looks as well. I mean a Fel infused Void Lord would be awesome to have Blizz!

While I can’t stand the thought of a space goat summoning my demons… I’m happy for new Warlock options, thank you Blizzard.

Sweet we have 9 different choices of “Purple” for Void Lords… SMH! I want to Fel infuse my Void Lord. I mean sounds like Blizz doesn’t really care about lore anyways, so give me a green void lord.

never said hunters didnt have that, nor warlocks not having choice. all i did was suggest maybe some customization for hunter pets…dude…