Level-Up Your Warlock and Pets

i do thank you. all i did was suggest a little customization for said pets? maybe to set them off from all the hunters with your exact pets?

Why did you take away all the appearances we already had? Farming out the Fel Succubus is a pain. We already did it once.

3 Likes

This has to be an oversight or a bug. No way I want to farm that appearance all over again. That farm was awful!

3 Likes

I farmed 2 and it took forever, I refuse to do it again. I put in an item restoration ticket. I’ve had it twice before there is no reason they can’t restore it.

2 Likes

Blizzard gonna Blizzard. I nearly cried when I logged in and saw my beholder had been replaced by a kindergartner’s play-doh dog. I haven’t been on long enough to check yet but I bet my shadow succubus is gone now, too.

1 Like

This sums it up perfectly, thank you.

You can’t make me. :anger: :triumph: :o:

Add coven of shivara skins pls

1 Like

it’s intentional. the devs don’t care. good job blizz you messed this up big time.

Classic Blizzard forethought in removing the 50% exp and rep buff just as the new Warlock race combinations release. Why would anyone want anything like that to accompany their slog to endgame?

I see the candy dangling for the nerf they did to us, Warlocks. Sad. Nice way to set it in without.

Now that Draenai are Warlock give them the Eredar Customization…and since hunters can tame damn near everything almost every expansion. Warlocks need an updated ability to be able to permanently subjugate demons around Azeroth.

Yo, how are you Lightforged warlocks doing? Let us know down in the comments below.