🔴 Level Squish Questionnaire going out

Quite strange.

The panda in this thread made a different one about it, but hasn’t provided any proof that I’ve seen as of yet.

He just mentioned something here about how it “changed” since he last looked at it. I’m :roll_eyes: at the moment until I get the email or I see Blizz confirm it’s legit.

2 Likes

He’s referring to my thread: So I guess the level squish is official now - #23 by Hardwire-velen

I can’t offer you more than screenshots, I’m afraid.

Ah, I should have checked for another thread first, apologies.

So you’re saying that I should wait to level before I start to get my Heritage armor?

I’m going to be honest; I have a feeling they’ll screw it up, if that survey is true that is. I hope Blizzard proves me wrong.

3 Likes

Well here is a screen shot of my purchased boost… and still nothing notifying me of any questionnaire. I’ve bookmarked this thread just in case one shows up…

Imgur

1 Like

NP, it went down in an immediate fire of disbelief. I was actually glad to see someone else had gotten the stupid thing.

FYI, since I did still have it open I screen capped the rest of the questions, only this time instead of saying I might play during the next 30 days, I picked “probably not”. And then they asked for reasons, and the survey abruptly went from 55% complete to 100% complete with a thank you page.

1 Like

We don’t even know if the survey is 100% confirmed or not, we have sen only posted.

I was only joking. If they did something like that it would be half way into the next expansion I would think.

It’s also a ton of wasted resources that could go to something interesting.

6 Likes

I want to believe you and I hope you don’t take offense to my skepticism

You’ve at least been polite about it.

If you want your screenshots to look legitimate, don’t crop them so hard (or at all). They literally look like someone pasted a low quality Blizzard logo in the upper left corner and made a shoddy backdrop for the “survey.”

3 Likes

Multiple people have received this same survey.

1 Like

Yeah, because you deserve to see my bookmarks, my open tabs, and my desktop. Sorry, I’m not so desperate to convince you that I’m not cropping these things.

3 Likes

In the event you’re being serious and the screen shots you’ve provided in your thread are legitimate, then please accept my apology.

You’ve provided more than the reddit thread, so I’m leaning toward believing you. You’ll have to pardon my doubt, this is GD and the internet. It’s hard to believe everything you hear.

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter if we do get a squish they’ll gate everything to insure we wouldn’t rush the content.

4 Likes

Oh my god… THE FINAL BOSS OF WOW IS WINRAR… I KNEW THEY WOULD GET REVENGE FOR NOT BUYING THEIR PROGRAM!

4 Likes

Those screenshots look shady AF , specifically the progress bar. I’d change your password and update your 2 stage auth methods soon.

Level squish? would be fine, imo, I’d be ok with part of it if it made the journey as a whole somewhat shorter for new players, but I think the idea would be to squish levels and draw out exp gains again (because skipping content is on the one hand taboo and on the other, unfair to the devs)

No real alternative to offer.

1 Like