đź”´ Level Squish Questionnaire going out

`https://i.imgur.com/gU9PlHl.png` 

From this reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/c0086d/are_you_aware_that_the_maximum_level_of_120_will/

This is a picture of a questionnaire being sent to players who have purchased a boost according to reddit
edit: It seems the questionnaire is not just for those who are buying boosts.

Side note

I have seen only two people confirm they also got this questionaire so I remain skeptical of how authentic this picture is.

4 Likes

I got the questionnaire and I have never purchased a boost. The only thing I’ve ever purchased is a name change.

Edit: I still have it open in another tab; it’s apparently “World of Warcraft Sentiment Tracker Q2 2019”.

When did you receive this questionnaire? Would you be willing to disclose any of the other questions? Thank you.

Putting my TL 3 to use here. Not gonna buy it though until I see something from Blizz.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/c0086d/are_you_aware_that_the_maximum_level_of_120_will/

13 Likes

I don’t think you know what confirmed means lol. But a level squish won’t fix anything

25 Likes

It arrived at 9:57pm according to gmail (I’m on Eastern time).

The first time I took it, it asked if I’d be willing to pay $60 for a boost to save 90 hours of leveling time. When I re-opened it in a new browser (to screen cap it for the naysayers here on the forums), the question had changed to $40 to save 120 hours spent leveling. Then there were the questions about the level squish.

It also asked if I was aware of Classic, what kinds of games I play, my opinion on esports, and my opinion on the state of the game.

7 Likes

I have a lot of faith in blizz, this isnt one of the things I think they can do right.

27 Likes

There are so many changes brought into WoW that destroyed a lot of the RPG feeling of the game. Removal of attribute point allocation, removal of talent points, reduction of required exp to level, and heirloom gear. There are probably a lot more, but that’s off the top of my head.

Plus the fact that levelling doesn’t feel like anything in WoW either. Compared to a single player RPG(Divinity Original Sin 2 and Dragon Quest, my two favourites :blush:), levels felt like they did something. You really notice in a single player RPG, when you’ve gained a level. You notice you’re so much stronger; whereas in WoW, you don’t notice any change, all it is in WoW is a number.

I think, instead of a level squish, they just need to make a new game.

33 Likes

I could have not said it better myself, scaling as it is now tells me they just don’t have the time to put into it to make a level squish perfect. If this happens I can already see lower levels again being stronger than higher levels.

11 Likes

They screwed up all sorts of things with the stat squishes and when they implemented world scaling, and they still haven’t fixed all of the problems they introduced. I don’t see why anyone would trust them to do level squishing.

56 Likes

Nobody believed you in the last thread, and your “screenshots” look like booboo attempts to copy a Blizzard web page.

5 Likes

The biggest factor here is scaling mobs. You level up and the mobs just stay with you.

7 Likes

All I can think is that they assume a level squish will keep them from having to do a stat squish after every expac.

2 Likes

All characters are getting squished into Gnome size. That’s what they actually meant. Gnomes are gonna get squished to critter size for relativity to remain the same.

16 Likes

I just bought it and didn’t get anything from them… Not in my mail, not as a pop up, not on the forums as some sort of notification…

hmmmm strange if this is true… right?

3 Likes

It’ll buy them some time, but given their love for inflation, it won’t be much longer before another squish would be needed.

4 Likes

Agreed. We’ve gone from, what, WotLK ilvls to halfway through MoP in half an expansion; the only thing that’s going to save them is changing their power bloat philosophy.

5 Likes

You would think that a question with that much weight would be sent out to more than just a few random people. I’ve checked my email, no survey anywhere. Checked my account home page, nothing.

11 Likes

It is correct. I received one too.

1 Like

I’m not trying to tell you to believe this thing that’s happening and I didn’t make these pictures.

2 Likes