Level of brain activity with dk's

That’s unfortunate for you

A 66 parser that took 6 weeks to kill 3D??

Idk you don’t sound like someone in my circle.

You sure I know who you are?

Oh so you looked up my name and read my parses! I guess you knew who I was all along and was lying - tsk tsk.

That shows I had to do research to see who you are… Still didn’t ring a bell…

It’s interesting you took the data and flipped it around to be the complete opposite of what it meant…

Good, now you know. Or do you not? I feel like you might be suffering from memory loss since we replied to each other 3 days ago.

Yeah I don’t recall… I thought maybe looking you up would refresh my memory but it didn’t…

I’m not sure how you took me looking you up as remembering who You are… If I remember who you are I wouldn’t have had to look you up… Perspectives are such a weird thing

Welp, must be unfortunate for you. All I have to do is let you speak, not like I have to research anything to let others know how you really act.

I have a big enough community as it is I don’t need you people…

Buff Heart Strike | Blood DK is DPS not tank - WoW Classic / Wrath of the Lich King Classic Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

There’s another great example of the mental capacity of most DKs

this thread is so toxic it needs its own hazard diamond

I say this as an assassination rogue

What i typically see is DKs on their 120% move speed mount dismount and grip somebody the second that they are in range, rather than spending the two seconds to run up to them and save the grip.

Many DKs are idiots that don’t think what so ever about using their pull. If the target is outside their personal melee range, they’ll just use it. They could care less if SEVERAL other melee are already on the target and pulled it away from them.

Edit: Decided to do something LONG overdue and block Shanxi.

It’s called uptime, ever heard of it pal?

Which is why you come here everyday trying to brag about your “accomplishiments” because you don’t care or need our validation.

Don’t forget to trinket the sheep sub 1k rating bro.

1 Like

1K rated is still probably higher than you have ever been.

You’re going to sit the sheep as a healer with your trinket up and your partner dying?

Tell me you’re bad at PVP without telling me you’re bad at PVP…

You zoning out of the match with your trinket up losing the game…

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 more wins and I’m a duelist, I’m just trying to make you proud.

DPS UPTIME / HKs are important in PVP matches. Death Grip increases both. It really isn’t difficult to understand, you seemed confused, I explained it, now it seems like you don’t want to hear a reasonable explanation.

Seems like you just wanted to rant and nothing more, which is fine too btw.

I was in AB the other day and I think I accidentally popped this one guy’s polymorph a dozen times throughout the game. Often multiple times in the same fight.

It was just terrible luck, we kept targeting the same enemies at the same time. But I’m sure he thought I was some glue sniffer by the end of the game.

10m 3D is rough lol. I got it, but Sarth hits harder in 10 vs 25.

1 Like

Nobody cares about your Yugioh cards bub.