Level of brain activity with dk's

So I stunned this guy in bgs and popped all my cds to really do some big dam. it was sadly ruined by a DK gripping my target and then the target killed the dk who gripped him.
But the dk had a macro that said “I smell paint” with every move he hit.
then the DK ran at a wall and yelled “Get out of my way”
Is this normal DK behaviour?

10 Likes

He was just RPing as Grobb player, that’s typically their skill level.

5 Likes

Cool story bro.

It happens. Should i tell a story about the lock that put dots on my sheep in a BG?

1 Like

I guess you could say that the soul you were trying to kill was taken.

Generally dks only grip targets when they’re about to die so they can get the kb so I’m not sure I believe this.

1 Like

It is not normal behavior.

Yes, this is my people.

7 Likes

So you have moved on from gratuitously insulting people, to insulting entire servers now? Is everything ok my guy? Who hurt you?

Grobb has some of the worst pvp players. Not just skill, but the kind of attitude that makes Andrew Tate look like a swell well adjusted fellow.

3 Likes

Typical Benediction player. Rolls the fotm class and plays it poorly, probably yells at their teammates 5 minutes in and quits when the score is 100-300 in AB

1 Like

the real pvp scene has always been the battle of the servers

1 Like

They’re not wrong about Grob. Have had nothing but terrible interactions with them in BGs. Maybe all the good ones stick to full premades only.

1 Like

7/10 times the person baby-raging in chat is from Grob.

2 Likes

These players are worse than bots, imo and should be reported and suspended.

I play on Grob. Link me your retail PvP achievements so I can laugh in your face. :slight_smile:

Hate us cus you aint us from your PvE make believe retail server LUL

2 Likes

You forgot to add that you had relations with my father.

I see that Ron couldn’t back up his bravado.

Now sit down, Contender. :wink:

1 Like

Bruh… we’re arguing that Grobb pvpers are toxic baddies.

And you without a hint of irony:

2 Likes