Level Characters with Timewalking Campaigns!

I don’t think he meant literally here. He just meant that they make the calls and eu listens. Context clues.

2 Likes

You seem like a happy chap too. There are no EU staff in EU either as they are all on strike due to the incompetence the US company has brought forward with the firing of almost all staff. So no harm of voicing it anywhere it can be done.

1 Like

Sure but we can still give them feedback that it’s an option the customers want.

1 Like

what part of they don’t read the forums anymore did you guys not get.we are down to only 1 or 2 blues in the cs forum and they never post here anymore. best place to go is twttter or send their secretary a mail.

1 Like

You have a 60 in classic on NA servers and very likely a max level for EU classic plus you are talking about retail server issues. That says you have a plethora of time to play the game.

Meaning you can wait for queues because very likely you have nothing else going on to occupy your time away from playing WoW.

1 Like

That is beside the point though isn’t it? What I have time or not for does not mean that as you Americans say, lay down and accept it. When one does not have anywhere else to voice the concerns and troubles, one should at least extort any option available.

2 Likes

And pouting and stamping around while wasting time is a sensible action? Just roll on some dead realm and then transfer later with your boost gold. Cause right now you are letting time have its way with you.

Yeah it sucks but the higher ups flat out do not care cause they already have your attention and money (even if indirect via token). Launch hiccups don’t even make them bat an eyelash.

1 Like

Now that is a very valid point, but speaking about the issue where it is possible might bring some light to it in some way. If anything I wouldn’t mind leaving the realms at all, but even that does not work even if I would like to pay for it since most of the servers boot you in the character window.

And you are most likely right concerning Blizzard and how much their care, especially seeing that EU isn’t really getting any response in any shape or form. But I do hope you get to enjoy the product you payed for though (No sarcasm, I do hope so!)

1 Like

Love the idea and hope it gets continual love moving forward. Two items which would really help me feel a complete journey is taken are below.

1. Wish each expansion intro cinematic played when you selected the timeline.
  2. At level 50, with an NPC party, the final raid should be able to be completed as a story mode(no gear drops per boss). An achievement should be granted at the end of the raid for completing the entire chromie time journey which awards that specific raids armor set as a cosmetic for the class you complete it on. Think like leveling an allied race from start to finish and earning heritage armor but for leveling an entire expansion and seeing the culmination of the story in that expansions final raid.

These are the types of complete story journeys that get me excited to play and to make additional characters. Without the end raid it’s like turning off the movie just before the final battle.

4 Likes

A little bit of a perk for being on a now dying formerly large unmerged realm. After trying to login during classic launch weeks for faerlina, 4-6+ hour queues, (and growing up), I do w/e I can to avoid lines.

I see the situation over in EU as acti-blizz doing the slow boiling strat. Slowly cutting down incrementally what they can to enlarge margins. Looking at m+, ladder and mythic guild count EU is easily twice as large as NA and I can sort of guess that y’all have way more pop than us. Maybe acti-blizz is hinging on the idea that basically addiction will keep y’all hooked on WoW while they pull typical support services. Or maybe (in a positive context) they are trying to consolidate operations for a future change in how they handle WoW. Maybe EU and NA servers can play with each other (and they have one global staff servicing all parties).

1 Like

You should have just:

• Made all old maps scale from 1 to 20 by default and cap them up to 50 after choosing a timeline.

• Give us the freedom to queue to a random dungeon from any expansion.

• Remove that beyond annoying forced teleport at lvl 50, phase us if you must!

• Give a warning saying that you will be forced to go through bfa if you take Stormwind’s guided tour.

• Allow us to enter chrommie time beyond 50. Just add a big warning “experience gains during timewalking beyond lvl 50 are locked, go to shadowlands if you want to lvl up!!”

• Add a couple of silly dialogues for allied races

“I just casted an special misdirection spell on you so people from 10 years ago believe that talking to a nightborne/vulpera/etc is perfectly normal, don’t worry they’ll come to understand in the future… or should I say present?”

I love the idea behind timewalking campaigns and was one of the, if not the most expected new feature for me, but I fail to understand why you decided to just complicate things when this could have been so epic.

Don’t be so hard headed, listen to our feedback.

2 Likes

Love the Timewalking Campaigns, just wish I could do them on my level 60 and have it challenging.

3 Likes

Huh?

3 Likes

That Lightforged Draenei looks like he’s ready to straight up headbutt Chromie off her sand clock.

1 Like

I would love to be able to do old content with some level of difficulty on a max level character… Like Party Sync but for us that don’t have friends(.) that are leveling.

3 Likes

yeah i am kinda giving that a HUH?? myself. i thought the new max was 60…

2 Likes

It’s faster to do it non time walking if all you want to do is level alts

1 Like

10 to 50. to Outland.

to a fiery map.

to and go and go.