Level Characters with Timewalking Campaigns!

Level Characters with Timewalking Campaigns!

Experience a streamlined narrative as you level to 50 before heading into the Shadowlands!

View Full Article

1 Like

Cool, can we get time walking to get from 50 to 60 too? I’d love to have some choice in leveling.

12 Likes

Did I just time travel to when this patch dropped?

6 Likes

we know but thanks for the reminder

1 Like

Can I make one critique that I would love to have is that we can pause XP in dungeons. This is I can experience the dungeon or get the gear but not level out of the given area. But overall great new feature and love it.

FYI the dungeons over their max level need tuning. Wrath dungeons at 40-50 are hard, mobs are hitting with cooldowns popped for like 1/2 of the tanks health.

2 Likes

Thats cool, but can you use 0.000005% of your profits and fix EU-Draenor and EU-Kazzak and EU-Silvermoon, or get less stingy and offer Free Transfers?

2 Likes

its not streamlined at all, and forces you out before you’re done.

5 Likes

the European forum is over there ------------> somewhere.

I am confused why this blue post now though - are people getting sick of Shadowlands and leaving already?

2 Likes

Yeah but they fired everyone in EU so here we are.

1 Like

Doubtful. And if they fired everyone in EU then that probably explains why your servers aren’t running but it is generally a bad idea to derail a thread started by a blue. So do the in game thing.

1 Like

Sadly you cannot get in game, hence the problem in the first place. And they did fire most of the staff in EU, no response on the EU forums so then you gotta hit up the fat cat side.

2 Likes

This will be the last time I reply to you since you did not get the hint about derailing the thread. But guess what they have servers this side the same thing is happening.

1 Like

Someone needs to check on the person behind this blue account. They may be trying to send us a message.

Blue. If you’re being held without coffee or in a “lotion on the skin/hose again” situation; post another old news thread.

3 Likes

But you are continuing so im not sure what your endgame is here, as I know you will reply to this as well. But you seem like a happy chap, But EU-Kazzak, EU-Draenor, EU-Silvermoon still needs attention and free transfers.

1 Like

don’t think blizzard would want you to skip shadowlands quest content. maybe in the future.

1 Like

the staff over here cannot help eu with it’s problems. plus this is a automated posting blizzard doesn’t really read these forums anymore from what i hear.

1 Like

One never knows, and im pretty sure US side whips the EU staff around like thralls.

1 Like

/facepalm there ARE NO EU STAFF HERE.

1 Like

Next in, mechagnomes and vulpera are a new allied race

3 Likes

Better late than never I suppose. Thanks for the reminder blizzard. I’ve only leveled 5 characters to 50 since this was implemented a month and a half ago.

1 Like