Level Boost question

I was wondering if i pay for a 58 boost for TBC now, do i get another boost for Wrath of the lich king when it comes out. Thank you!

Do you mean the boost that is included with the Dark Portal Pass? If so, no, you only receive the level 58 character boost for a single character on a World of Warcraft account.

There may be a pass for Wrath of the Lich King, but I don’t believe any information has been released for that yet.

1 Like

Sorry, yeah the dark portal pass. So I can get one dark portal pass per account. So if I have already bought my dark portal pass for tbc does that mean I can’t buy the wrath pass to 70 when it is offer? Sorry just want to clarify because the article says one per account so does that one per account in compass both tbc and Wrath or is it one for TBC and one for wrath? According to the wow news article. Level 70 Boost – The level cap will be increased to 80, and we’re introducing a Level 70 Boost so those who didn’t play Burning Crusade Classic but wish to play Wrath with their friends or explore Northrend can do so right away. This boost will be available one per account and can be used on any class except Death Knights.

Thank you for your help.

I don’t have any official information on what may be available for Wrath of the Lich King, but I doubt that would be true.

The limit applies to the Dark Portal Pass, and I very much doubt that anything involved with Wrath of the Lich King will be part of a previously released product. It most likely will have it’s own pass.

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you!

1 Like