Level Anew with Threads of Fate

Level Anew with Threads of Fate

Explore the Shadowlands on your other characters—whether it’s your second, third, or thirtieth—in an adventure-packed experience as you level to the <em>new max of 60</em>!

View Full Article

14 Likes

Very nice. I was planning on starting to level my 2nd main sometime today, so this is good to know. I like that you’ve designed the alt leveling experience to be more in-depth than just “you unlock world quests and stuff at max level if your main has already done it”. I wasn’t expecting to get to choose my covenant early. Thanks!

1 Like

If I read this correctly, it is not exactly “Chromie Time with campaign quests completed”. I need to learn more to see if this is what I want to do on alts.

You know what would improve this feature? The ability to freely switch between covenants with the main choice being at the end and with that choice you get all that renown etc.

13 Likes

Oh I thought this was an announcement for us to be able to skip the maw… still waiting…

I’m on alt #7 going through the maw…

13 Likes

So if our Alt has already been through the Maw Intro we can’t get the “Stand as One” quest??

1 Like

If you’ve past the Maw and already in Oribos on your alt you should be able to pick the quest by talking to the guy… forgot his name… near Bolvar?

Fatescribe Roh-Tahl

5 Likes

Excellent, thank you!

So, all the “main story” quests will not be available?
There are side quests enough to get like 2.5 levels per zone?
:thinking:

2 Likes

Was curious about this myself. In fact, I purposefully saved a lot of sidequests for my alts to tackle.

The campain will be completed if you choose the Threads of Fate yes. Leaving you with World quests, Side quests and Dungeons for leveling.

I got 7 alts through the Maw so I could level all the crafters and threads is great for that. Can go do any zone and just farm mats.

1 Like

can you make this feature available for our main characters as well?

This is really a breath of fresh air. Going to be starting on my druid soon, thanks for this option!

3 Likes

The number of death…

They’re insane. I’m only doing 12. So my Twelviethgfhftt…

1 Like

This is great for those of us who have armies of alts!

1 Like

I’ll try it once flying is available.

5 Likes

Im currently 52.5 in just half of ardenweald + 1 dungeon

2 Likes

Good to know! It means that isn’t necessary anything else than side quests. That is AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.