Level 58 boost in Classic is absolutely and demonstrably WRONG

Nah I’m gonna get my boost when it’s bundled with that mount :smiley:

1 Like

I hope he doesn’t get his vacation soon. This thread is comedy gold.

1 Like

Fun fact TBC is 58+ content so if you wanna skip the vanilla stuff that’s legit

8 Likes

It’s one boost per account, one. And you can’t use it on a belf/draenei either. Honestly, I’m glad they are doing this, it will help me make some great gold.

3 Likes

They’re already profiting off it, it’s blowing retail out of the water.

They just want more at the cost of the game’s integrity.

4 Likes

Nah, i’m actually lazy, if i was not i’d probably just work for more money instead of play the game, i prefer laziness.

1 Like

Your opinion doesn’t magically transform into a fact when you behave like an angry child, OP.

6 Likes

How about no?

Some people have zero interest in classic. Absolutely no interest. But they may be interested in BC content. So they should be able to pay to get straight into BC content if they want to.

Also, for those who are only joining WoW Classic once BC launches, if they’re playing with friends who have been playing Classic WoW since the start, it’s not really going to be fun for the new player who has to grind to play with their friends, and it’s not fair for the friends who have to wait for their other friend to finish the grind.

This is a good change, it works. Get over it.

7 Likes

tbc doesnt have monks, why would I want to play a game without the best class in the game.

2 Likes

I will personally be boosting up a druid. Ez gathering moneh.

1 Like

yes you are correct. if you support lvl 58 boosts in TBC classic you are WRONG and fat.

2 Likes

I’d say one is more inclined to be fat if they are sitting on their rear all day playing a video game, but potato potato.

that doesn’t work as well in text.

11 Likes

Isn’t 90% of wow playerbase fat anyways?

3 Likes

no it’s just a straight up fact whether you plebs think so or not. Boosting in TBC is a bad and wrong thing. period. That’s all. Move along.

1 Like

I agree that this is ridiculous but how can you not see that the paradigm of our current system is to extract every bit of cash out of you - why would your video game memories be any different to Activision - or frankly any corporation?

After you, sweet cheeks.

To be honest, I personally dislike the idea that people can just skip the leveling that I had to do when it takes as long as it does in classic.

1 Like

I should boost a troll mage and name it BoostyMCboost just cause I can.

3 Likes

Honest question, how does my (or anyone’s) choice to boost a character impact your gameplay. Will I have a large sign over my head that says SHE BOOSTED! that will somehow ruin your immersion?

2 Likes

I approve.