Level 40 Eyes of the Beast Spec

Pls get 2 mend pet for free cleanse on hibernate since you’ll be fighting 20000 druids

I can’t mend my pet when it’s hibernated.

This is an eyes of the beast ONLY spec.

I hide and send my pet to fight.

This thread has inspired me to go to bed on-time tonight.

2 Likes

Yeah don’t make mom angry.

One could be so lucky to have a loving mother who cares enough to ensure you’re getting a healthy amount of sleep.

:heart:

3 Likes

Your cringe inside jokes from your guild are not funny to anyone else.

You are showing you have zero social skills.

Go to bed little guy.

Good idea.

Don’t stay up too late yourself, okay?

2 Likes

Yawn u guys aren’t funny or bothering me. LOL

YOu seem to think you are.

It’s sad.

Sounds like somebody needs to go to bed. :sleeping:

3 Likes

Seems like it took you a while to come up with another dud.

Don’t strain those brain cells.

I never understood the horde and why they waste hours of their days killing low levels. Personally, i get no gratification from killing people lower level than me. Id rather prove my skill against people my own gear level. Ive seen some rogues camping a spot for 8 hours straight its unreal. Anyways, i hope you have fun and dont stay up too late guys <3. Love from cali.

5 Likes

Because it’s the same people on the low levels and it makes them mad.

Killing their alts makes them more mad then their mains.

Ive been on the other end and i just laugh and im happy to be wasting someones day on little ol me XD it amuses me that i have that power over someone. Also dont stay up too late <3

1 Like

No they get mad. They spend hours trying to find me.

Wow. You must have a big choncho in your pants. How many hours a day u spend killing lvl 15s? Also, dont stay up too late. Stay in good health. Love <3.

3 Likes

See just like you are getting mad now.

Im sorry i didnt realise you had a mental disability. Nowhere in my previous comment would there be any indication of anger whatsoever. In fact, I almost woke my beautiful mother up from her slumber because i was laughing so incredibly hard at your comments hahaha. Now i just feel bad because clearly you have some sort of mental issue. No anger here, only love. Please dont stay up too late btw. Love you.<3.

1 Like

Yep very mad right now. It’s just a game. YOu can just respawn.

Lol dont stay up to late <3 later

1 Like

Don’t get mad when you die in game.