Level 40 Eyes of the Beast Spec

Here is my level 40 hunter eyes of the beast spec I’ll use until Blizzard nerfs it:

https://www.wowhead.com/classic/talent-calc/hunter/052012015152025

What do you think. Increased focus regen and guaranteed attack speed after crits.

Should be fun to camp low level zones with.

4 Likes

k, have fun but don’t stay up too late.

16 Likes

This is at level 40 bro. After i level my rogue for camping low levels I’ll level my hunter for camping low levels with the pet.

4 Likes

12 Likes

I don’t have a bed time like some people. Have fun with your life.

Make sure you get tucked in extra good tonight.

4 Likes

he just cares about your health. don’t stay up too late.

15 Likes

We get it your moms still tuck you in at night.

3 Likes

I hope your mother tucks you in tonight too bro. Don’t stay up too late.

11 Likes

I’m moving my rogue to redridge to camp alliance.

Almost there.

2 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

You guys sound like salty people I’ve probably killed today.

3 Likes

We are horde, staying up too late caused you to not realise this.

10 Likes

Nah you are prob alliance posting on your alts because that is how alliance roll.

It’s sure convenient I found this skip from Swamp of Sorrows to your questing hub in Redridge by the murloc mega spawn.

Very easy to get to redridge now.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

No intimidation is troll. You can cast it before EoTB and I think it lasts long enough until it attacks, it might even be a permanent buff. Then again BM Hunter pets in phase2 will make phase1 Hunter pets look like phase1 Enhancement shaman. People are in for a surprise when they die in the Intimidation stun to a unCCable, 40% faster (70% MS total when stacking with the other speed talent) pet.

Should be more Hunter pet nerfs before p2 launches tbh or the PvP will only be Hunters again until casters get enough gear to 2 shot their pet at 40.

3 Likes

You can’t cast intimidation in eyes of the beast so why would I need it?

4 Likes

looks like a good build!

hope you have fun with it and don’t stay up too late! <3

7 Likes

You cast Intimidation before EoTB and you’ll still get the 3sec stun on first pet attack.

3 Likes

It’s for level 40, and I’m just now dropping into redridge by the murloc mega spawn on my rogue.

Sounds kinda bad

3 Likes

if i’m not mistaken, if your pet is far enough away from you when you’re using eyes and you hit escape to cancel it, the pet will instantly dismiss right?

so taking more points into armor over improved res is probably better, but what do i know. i stayed up too late and so are you! hope you can get some rest soon sweetie! <3

2 Likes