Level 2 can’t come soon enough

Do you see this empty field? It is barren of all the likes I can give for the rest of the day.

Everyone else is :poop: out of luck.

7 Likes

I have ran out on three different characters. :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

this is honestly stupid.

why can’t I like as many things as I want? do they expect me to start hating things after I’ve hit the 50 like cap?

9 Likes

Even if I can’t send a digital like, I can emotionally like the thread’s premise :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I emotionally like all of you.

I’ll make sure to give away all my likes each day before logging out. :smiley:

7 Likes

They changed it.

My profile says 1 day visited. The gate is visiting 15 days, especially since your alts can like your other alts posts, currently. Note to the unpopular, log alts and like yourself for for the simple 20 for lvl 3.

8 Likes

A like for you

5 Likes

I hadn’t realized you can run out of likes.

Then again, maybe they are setting you up to purchase like bundles, emoji bundles and post bundles.

Get 50 likes, only $0.99!

Serious though. I have 2 likes. It’ll be years before I reach any other rank. It is what it is though!

13 Likes

Do you have 260 posts in two days???

4 Likes

Calm down, Satan

3 Likes

I’m already tired of grinding Forum Power.

Why can’t we have tokens and vendors back so I can pick the level 2 perks I want?

3 Likes

That’s it? Kinda weird to… you know… limit the amount of “likes” you can recieve.

6 Likes

I probably never would have run out of likes without someone telling me there was a limit, as I just don’t tend to give likes out much at all. Now that I know there is a limit I’m kinda just throwing them around so I can see the forum tell me I’ve gone and done too much!

6 Likes

Ah, uhmm… and could you still run out of likes with level 2?

7 Likes

We don’t know. The MVP’s do. None of us are lvl 2 yet, but they’re all lvl 3. There is no stated increase in likes from 2 to 3, so they should be at that amount. I’d love to hear from one of them…

edit: a word, for clarity

6 Likes

I like liking posts. Anyone else like liking posts?

7 Likes

So players don’t game the system

Players who are in arush lack patience and will run out of it quicker than alot of us. This is also responsible for causing anger :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I ran out of likes in this thread. I wish I had more to give but the cupboard is bare.

7 Likes

I do. I switched to my alt, with fresh likes, just to like yours.

: )

8 Likes

Sadly, I can’t like your post to indicate that I, too, like liking posts.

9 Likes