Let's work with our enemies

So we all know that the horde players gonna work with Jaina to kill Sunreavers upset about the purge, yadda yadda blah blah, but where also gonna have the alliance work with thalryssa again!

So, since were working with the enemy again, and two contentious characters at that (Jaina is Jaina, and im pretty sure a lot of alliance players are still upset about the Nightborn going horde), how do you guys feel blizzard will mess everything up?

6 Likes

Working with the enemy against another enemy is fine. It can be mildly annoying, but if that’s the price of victory, whatever.

Working with the enemy against MYSELF is where I draw the line.

38 Likes

The Horde is forced to work with people they are fighting against.

The Alliance is forced to work with people directly responsible for committed genocide and mass killing against them. Again.

You tell me which side has it worse.

15 Likes

i gotta say, that working with some of your biggest enemies is just retarded, like, i don’t get it.

Hey remember that quest where i told you to get jaina’s head? well, forget it, now help her to kill sunreavers!, again!

do you guys remember saurfang, the orc responsible of 3 genocides?
well, he got 2 cgi cinematics so is fine!
forget about that time that he invaded and declared war on the nelfs and then was the maximum responsible for the attack.
now help him!

Christ. just destroy both factions already this nightmare has to end.

15 Likes

Aethas will give Tyrande Felo’melorn as a gift to apologize for the Burning of Teldrassil. No one knows how he got his hands on it. Tyrande throws it into a Moonwell and Liadrin gets a power up as the Avatar of the Sun God’s Wrath. The two work together to dethrone Azshara and then are locked in eternal combat with one another. Lor’themar congratulates Aethas on his clever ploy to ensure the Sin’dorei had a living weapon to protect them from Tyrande’s Wrath. Jaina shuffles guiltily.

4 Likes

Don’t mind the swaths of NE we killed during the War of Thorns, ignore the droves of Alliance we’ve slaughtered in KT, don’t mind all of those Alliance capitals we’ve destroyed or conquered…Lets be work together!!

I can’t say that you guys have not been calling this since pre patch ahahahahah!

4 Likes

…when did thalryssa commit genocide allerya?

Ignoring the fact it’s debatable if it’s genocide (The intent isnt to exterminate the alliance as much as sylvanas has the emotional maturity of a 12 year old) the Nightborn did nothing to enforce her crimes against the night elves.

I think the context of the cooperation is important. The Horde and Alliance have worked together before. They’ve also killed each other before.

Working together against a common external foe makes sense. We saw bits of this during WoTLK and Legion.
However, when it’s something like working together against Garrosh or against Sylvanas… then it feels more like a treasonous coup than banding together against the true enemy.

From what I’ve seen the Nazjatar stuff seems reasonable on its own. But the whole Baine debacle and killing Sunreavers with Jaina seems a tad ridiculous to me when we’re in the midst of a bloody war with these people.

Blizzard just needs to pick one: mortal enemies until the end of time of peaceful friends.

1 Like

I’m still looking forward to recruiting a couple demon races into the Horde.

Dibs on Satyrs and Sayaad!

1 Like

By following Sylvanas?

To be fair she only followed Sylvanas up until Baine committed treason…derp

4 Likes

The side that is being forced to work with the people that they haven’t even had the chance to fight yet, along with the people directly responsible for committed genocide and mass killing against them.

“JUST PLAY ALONG WITH IT, WE’LL GET BACK AT THEM…eventually…”

1 Like

I stopped reading right about here.

I just read mmo-champ, I’m starting to dislike this phrase lol

2 Likes

In a campaign she didnt take a part of, wow.

Also considering the intent was never to burn teldrassil but merely occupy it (A plan ruined by sylvanas’ mental immaturity and saurfang’s HONOR) i dont see how that is an act of genocide against thalryssa.

I’m probably the only one, but working with the other faction here doesn’t bother me at all. Maybe because i play both sides equally and have 0 emotional investment in this faction war.

5 Likes

She still supported the Horde after the Horde committed genocide against the NE, what does that make her?

2 Likes

Baine followed her as well, is he responsible?

Your acting pretty irrational right now, Thrall can’t be guilty for theramore even by your logic because he left the horde. Garrosh was responsible and it was flat out stated that only happened because garrosh allowed men like Malkorak to advice him.

I know your a High Elf fan, but this is pretty unreasonable, you can’t just hold people who had no role in the events accountable for the actions of their leaders.

2 Likes

"So they want you to kill Sylvanas and purge every single character that has a problem with the Alliance? Even that one orphan that thanked Thrall for saving him from the Sea-Witch?

WELL ALRIGHT, YOU JUST GO AND PLAY ALONG WITH THEM… WE HAVE something PLANNED DOWN THE LINE…

…YOU’LL JUST HAVE TO

:smiling_imp:."

6 Likes

Yes.
He was seen in War of Thorns and still followed Sylvanas to UC and Zandalar despite what happened.

Saurfang planned the whole attack on Teldrassil.

Thrall ignored everyone’s warning and also refused to help Jaina or even avenge after everything that happened in Theramore.

So yeah. Screw all three of them.

2 Likes