Lets Try The New LFG Before We Rage About No LFD

They are talking about the ingame tool, that no one uses because its not user friendly and doesnt display information in a clear way.

yeah and people believe it.

You can’t spam in the LFG tool in retail and yet

Blizzard is looking into requiring an authenticator among other things to post custom messages, it likely will have the same report system for advertisements too.

2 Likes

Holy yikes. Just put LFD in. Y’all doing all this extra nonsense when we know LFD works, just stop lmao.

8 Likes

To be fair RDF wasn’t put in the game until the end of wrath and the LFG was in the whole time. They’re just making the LFG tool look nice and easier to use.

1 Like

it costs nothing to add an authenticator to an account to post a message

It will be 90% spam. Just like retail.

1 Like

Nothing about spamming in trade chat is social.

2 Likes

Also the other reason why I’m saying lets just try playing with the new LFG tool for at the most the 1st raid tier and see if we really need LFD or not.

1 Like

Hahaha, I assumed they meant the addon before that system is so awful to use ><. Thanks for clarifying.

Never said it was, just pointing out the hypocrisy

When I’m looking for a specific M+ dungeon in retail, even with cross faction, I only see a handful of WTS posts, which are usually done by level 1 bots, are quickly reported and you don’t see them after you reported them.

3 Likes

Everyone will be forced to use it. Blizzard is taking away the other option.

No, it won’t. People just won’t bother after they get pre-BiS. Combined that with the fact there will be less alts because Blizzard is killing Boosting and that was the only thing that made other players have alts
 well you have wrath being a crap show for dungeons after a month or two.

The only hope against it is surprising GDKP. People forcing themselves to level alts so they have more characters to do GDKP. Granted it is entirely possible they choose just not to do Naxx GDKP and just GDKP Sarth 3D and Maly.

Can’t wait to get paid extra because I actually know how to use a damn drake.

Just like you can’t spam in trade chat?

I think this tool will be great for raiding. But for simple 5-man content? RDF worked perfectly and left nobody behind. They reinvented the wheel and gave us an irregular ovaloid.

RDF is awful. They should never have put it in the game in the first place.

like this?
http s://streamable .com/ep0o4v

I don’t see the current LFG system as the better option. The current LFG tool in TBC Classic sucks, the only way LFG is usable is through the LFG channel and the bulletin board addon.

This is by far a better option.

I use the LFG tool in retail very often and spam isn’t an issue at all.

1 Like

I’m going to be looking to use the LFG tool pug naxx for sure. I’m excited!

1 Like