Lets Talk - Trust Level 3

It is easier for me to maintain my technical certifications than it is for me to maintain trust level 3. This is not hyperbole.

6 Likes

Trust level 3 is for sissies , the play safe - stay safe kind

Honestly just be an MvP in that case.

You may consider it spam, but Blizzard hasnā€™t said any such thing. Infact, the most recent Megathread was made at the suggestion of Kaivax:

"That thread is reaching limits that we simply cannot work around.

Feel free to start a new one. It doesnā€™t look like weā€™re going to be able to keep the big one open."

That particular thread was eventually deleted for some reason so unfortunately I can only link wowheadā€™s blue tracker copy of it, but if a CM gave the OK to make it then I doubt they feel it is spam.

As for the OP, I definitely agree on everything. And for me personally Iā€™ve occasionally avoided topics I wanted to comment on out of fear of permanently losing my TL3 to people abusing the flagging system.

4 Likes

I bet reading/posting there is about as thrilling as going to church.

1 Like

I have lost the Godfatherā€™s favour. :cry:

I miss ignoreā€¦
I flag the bots, the ooohs go play my games trash peeps.
With all my altsā€¦ Never 3.

Editā€¦ For I have posted on my alts one thread per alt. Not all my alts or accounts as some peeps said above.

1 Like

Wait a minute - where does it say that? I donā€™t remember seeing that in the rules anywhere? I know you had to build up a certain number to achieve the levels, but where does it say you have to read that many to keep it??

:no_mouth:

Yup.

If itā€™s questionableā€¦ my alt gets to do it.

Must protectā€¦

cough hack cough I mean TL3. Must protect TL3.

1 Like

I wondered why they switched to this forum software.
Now its clear.
they wanted more grinds.

2 Likes

Patch 9.7: Pathfinder part 6ā€¦ Reach trust level 3 on the forums.

3 Likes

I concur,the system gets heavily abused to where true offenders and harassers are more often than not overlooked yet people who arenā€™t really trolling get falsely blamed which doesnā€™t help given the appeal tickets are automated and have the same message. How do I know this you may ask? I was given a 48 hour silence for daring to criticize certain streamersā€™ elitist attitude and got flag bombed by his fanboys. >_>

Apparently itā€™s okay for jerks to harrass the OP for airing a grievance but heaven forbid you donā€™t worship the refuse covered ground of a jerk on twitch walks on. Double Standards be real,yo.

1 Like

Waiting to get basic forum functionality by earning ā€œlevelsā€ in 2019.

Yeah.

2 Likes

Seeing your current language, I can understand why you get flagged. Maybe if you treated you know people that you disagree with some respect you wouldnā€™t get flagged, but you chose to go fully at them. If you throw a rock in a pool, watch for the waves.

2 Likes

This persons language not withstanding, I would say that disagreeing with a Twitch streamer is a fantastic way to get flagged bomb regardless of the language you use. Twitch fans can be veryā€¦ passionate in their support of their twitch streamer to say the least.

If you take a contrary position to a popular twitch streamer, Nā€™Zoth help you itā€™s gonna get ugly no matter what you do.

4 Likes

Nah. Iā€™ve been to church services that were much more thrilling.

The main problem with the level 3 forum is itā€™s dead. Like, no one hardly ever posts there.

2 Likes

I donā€™t have a problem with that, atleast dicussions are usually more civil over there. But for sure itā€™s not supposed to replace people using the main forums, else that could be problematic.

2 Likes

They probably took the measures they did with trust levels because of how badly these forums handled being able to downvote posts. An overreaction maybe, but itā€™s at least partially self-inflicted.

1 Like

Pretty sure you have to have a hidden number of likes that you were given. IE people like your post.

What, thereā€™s a level three forums? I guess that must be where the blizzard Devs hang out so they can get feedback and talk to their favorite fan base.

1 Like

And here I was thinking you were one of the chosen ones. Have you been naughty in my absence? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like