Let's talk about the 9.1 thing no one is talking about

if by close to a year you mean 6 months? and ignoring all the changes across 9,0-9.0.5? like the legendary changes? how frost mage went from crap to middle? or assa rogue from the worst to the best?

The day I see one classic andy pointing out real information instead of fake garbage, I’ll eat raw pork i swear

Easy to balance around PvE, it’s just that they don’t balance for PvP.

yeah, they didn’t nerf holy pala, and red pala
they didnt buff frostbolt in pvp or chaos bolt
they didnt buff pvp and nerf warrior in 9.0.5

they didn’t… they didn’t… come on, try harder

I like the orange one and the void one.

Folks just tryin’ to enjoy the new boars and folks gotta be brats.

They don’t know what they’re nerfing cause they don’t know what they’re doing in terms of PvP.

thats why they nerfed fire mage, arms warrior, ww monk and ret palas
bc they don’t know those were good, it just randomly happened :smiley:

They know what they wanted, but players asked other style, and forced their change. Now they’re changing and, surprise to no one, players still find ways to call it garbage. No win scenario ever possible

1 Like

https://www.arenamate.net/

Like I said, they don’t know what they’re doing.

can’t be bothered to link the page you’re refering to? Yeah next time I wanna prove a graphic, I’ll link the raiderio page alone… not the actual graph im talking about .-.

I get it, you’re new and in the honeymoon phase of WoW. Enjoy.

Uh… I’ve been playing wow for over a decade, just never bothered to use external sources besides wowhead and icy veins. It’s much better to link what you want to prove with a broken link (www/.whatever.com) than linking the main page of what could contain

Next time I want to talk about scarabs, I’ll put the WWF main page URL for them to search through

The information about representation is in that link, look at the top specs. You’re talking about nerfs like it matters, it doesn’t cause they don’t know what they’re doing.

‘You guys wanna work on Void Elf customizations? We’ve been getting a lot of feedback about that.’

‘Naaaah man. Boars. I wanna redesign the boar models.’

‘I know you’ve been home for over a year now, but we really need someone to work on the void elves. Maybe some heritage armor for the legacy races.’

‘I had a dream last night that Wilbur from Charlotte’s Web told me I had to set all the pigs free.’

‘Yeah but…’

‘BOOOOOOARS! BOARS I SAID! BOARS! BOARS! BOARS! BOARS! BOARS!’

‘Do whatever you want man. I gotta go.’

3 Likes

you can link the pages of the specs you want me to see, as well… again, want me to link raiderio when I make a point about class representation in M+? “yeah figure this out, you look up the info”

The nerfs did matter, made them less over bearing, not trash tier or middle tier, but lowered their dominance. or you’re telling me after the nerfs, they ranked even higher somehow, like less power and stats make your spec better

LOL, I can’t help you. Sorry, there are no pages. The information is in that link on that page, if you don’t see it then stop bothering me till you figure it out.

(http s://www.arenamate.net/?region=US&realm=&rating=2400&ladder=2v2&faction=&spec_filter=63&spec_filter=65&spec_filter=70&spec_filter=71)

This is an example of what you should have shown, to compare metrics, even so, it falls short bc this doesn’t work to compare pre and post nerf, only “actual state”

two different teams you overgrown group of loosely associated polygons

1 Like

There are no teams.

Very good. No doubt this would illicit a visceral and violent response from void elf players who have badgered and harangued Blizzard for similar customization options. It would certainly serve to spice up these forums for a few days.

i know i’m a party pooper, but i’m pretty sure there’s been new boar models in almost every expansion…
(i suppose i’m LESS of a party pooper than all the people who only popped in here to argue about arena and elf models and whatever else they’re squabbling about) :upside_down_face:

:pig: