Let's talk about the 9.1 thing no one is talking about

Nah, I just state facts bro, call me the Shapiro Helping Hand
But your kind is allergic to facts, better get a loratadine

well
 i get called a retail all the time. on the classic forums. so
 classic andy!!!

You know what the funny thing is, you think taking up to a year to make some changes is acceptable and on top of that. You probably believe they’re actually balancing.

They look pretty nice.

5 Likes

You know what’s funny? Ignoring what a ptr is, and complaining about retail when you play classic. Plus, the expa is 4.7 months old, not a year, get your information correct or shut up

Somehow nerfing the OP specs isn’t part of a balance effort
 what is balancing for you? Who knows, you’re a classic andy, you like the balance mess that classic is, only prot warrior, only holy priest, that’s good for you and you call Shadowlands unbalanced , nice

1 Like

LOL

I’m done. Typical orc.

you were obviously not ally in vanilla. let me tell you about this little thing called
 paladins

excuse you. not all orcs are rock eaters.

About time Blizzard brought home the bacon.

2 Likes

Expansion release: 23 November
Today: 14th april

Result: 142 days

Or 4 months, 22 days excluding the end date.
22/30=0.7
So 4.7 months

I’m deeply sorry you’re so stupid :frowning_face:

Buffadins you mean, ret were a joke, again, terrible balance

No i wasn’t around, I was playing YuGiOh forbidden memories back then, good game

WHAHTHHA WHAT

grips chair and slams face into table

WHAT slam WHAT slam WHAT slam

WHERE ARE MY GNOLLS BLIZZ?? COME ON YOU’VE GIVEN EVERY MODEL SAVE THE GNOLLS AND MY OLD WOLVES LOVE

Careful, she will put you in the chokey.

Don’t you threaten me with a good time!

1 Like

Speak for yourself, you’re the one with the reading comprehension issues, I never mentioned anything about how long the expansion has been out.

Try again orc.

Dude more Agamaggan lore? Hell yes.

1 Like

" you think taking up to a year to make some changes is acceptable"

"LOL

I’m done. Typical orc."

Yeah
 you did
 unless you have the memory of a baby goldfish and can’t remember what you say a second after posting
 sad for you :sob:

My guy, we are talking about 9.1 and the supposed changes you are defending which isn’t out yet. By the time 9.1 comes out it will have been close to a year before any balancing has taken place and it won’t be balanced, it will be more of the same broken garbage.

No one is talking about how long the expac has been out except you.