Let's take over Silvermoon!

that city sucks, fitting for alliance, yall can have it.

Quel’thalas belongs to the TRUE children of Quel’thalas, the ones who fought and died for it and took up the name of Sin’dorei to honor those who fell in her defense. Not the poncy little traitors who went off to become long eared humans nor the Void Elves. Yes from my character’s standpoint she would love to see her homeland and her family once again but she understands that SHE screwed up by thinking she could protect said homeland by delving into dark magic. So no, Quel’thalas does not belong to the long eared humans or the Void Elves because both screwed up in their own way. Glory to the Sin’dorei and Glory to Quel’thalas may they all flourish without a taint of Alliance or Void.

3 Likes

I wish I was this delusional.

I am not quite sure that word, purify, means what you think it means.

I mean…

/glances over to Azuremyst and Bloodmyst isle and all the Draenei space tech

What do you have to lose, am I right?

/wink wink
/nudge nudge

I personally wouldn’t turn down the tech to make orbital death lasers. Yall probably left the keys in the Vindicar when you got back, probably even left it unlocked.

Of course it does, Void is good, Light is bad. Hence purify.

Ok real talk, I’m just having a bit of fun. In no way do I truly believe that Void elves should displace Blood elves in Silvermoon. That’s like the Horde’s only foothold into the Eastern Kingdoms. Now while I think a warfront between Blood elves and Void elves would be interesting I don’t think it being over who has ownership rights to Quel’thalas should be it.

I’m just playing with the delusional insane void elf character theme. I apologize if I actually did infuriate you on this.