Let's take over Silvermoon!

I say we storm Silvermoon City, kick all the Blood elves out and purify the Sunwell with Void energy. Turn it into a Capital fitting for the Void elves and give our Alliance friends total control of the Eastern Kingdoms.

14 Likes

Why not just burn it down

3 Likes

Why waste a perfectly good resource?

2 Likes

You’re not supposed to actively spread the Void, we just got done with like, 3 patch cycles where we actively tried to stop that from happening.

8 Likes

I bet all the hair gel and body glitter would make it go up in flames like a matchstick.

7 Likes

What resource?

That was bad void, uncontrolled. I want to spread good void, the kind that devours Horde hopes and dreams.

7 Likes

As a real high elf, I just don’t need it. Let those fel sucking blood elves have it. It’s corrupted anyway.

4 Likes

Also burn your store.

What is corrupted? The sunwell? Because it’s been purified for a bit now.

7 Likes

You guys do you, as long EK becomes an Alliance dominated continent and we wipe the Horde out from it for good.

No.

Bad void elf.

3 Likes

go ahead im going to destory it anyways and finish the job arthas was doing

I agree with this plan, but only because void elves will die in the process.

Then the Blood elves will be easier to overthrow.

Then the High Gnomes of Quel’regan will reign supreme over both.

2 Likes

You say that, but I still smell the fel on you.

No no see. The Sunwell is tainted with vile holy energy. You know, the kind that burns people like me. Robs people of free will, that thing.

1 Like

What’s real funny is that if this were to ever actually happen the remaining High elves and Blood elves would rise together and fight the Void elves to protect it.

5 Likes

Silvermoon belongs to the Sin’dorei, and is proudly a member of the Horde.

Perhaps try building up the rock pile the VEs live on, as it stands it’s just some tents.

4 Likes

Anything that reduces the elf population can’t be a bad thing. Can’t fly there anyway. Have at it.

1 Like

Methinks somebody got out of the Rift without passing his final exams.

1 Like