Let's take over Silvermoon!

Ah but see once we take over we’d lift the no flight ban once we were done remodeling. It’s perfect.

Well see, the thing is. Telogus Rift is a great training area. Buuuut it’s kind of falling apart. As in disappearing into the ether never to return. Won’t be too much longer before the Ren’dorei need a new place of residence and the Blood elves have prime real estate, and since they are firmly in the Horde they don’t have any real claim anymore to the land.

That’s fine. Do I need to sign something ?

The land belongs to the Sin’dorei. Not the Alliance.

4 Likes

Oh yes, let me get the paperwork set up, we’ll need some signed in triplicate, is that alright with you?

technically the land belongs to the Quel’dorei and since the majority of High elves are firmly with the Alliance, some even coming to the Void elves for training that means Silvermoon belongs to the Alliance.

6 Likes

Please don’t.

The Council of Death stands with the blood elves.

Imagine kaelthas coming back as the void elf leader :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Kael’thas is dead, and isn’t he being eternally punished as a traitor?

Soon… it will be the time of the Gnome. Everyone shall be inconvenienced by having to stoop to enter every doorway, chairs will much to low for everyone and food portions at restaurants will be much to small for everyone. AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA

2 Likes

He might get redeemed in SL

3 Likes

Hey I would have been more then happy to use the powers of the Void for Silvermoon but someone kicked me and mine out. Reap what you sow.

see why we kicked em out? you suuuuuure y’all still want em?

1 Like

Which was a very poor decision in my opinion. I mean, we’re proof that you can use the powers of corruption and madness for the benefit of all.

Void Elves are actually named after the empty space in their heads.

Some is jealous. flips hair

I think he might be getting redeemed. We help him out in the vampire zone. He looks to be a San’layn now.

I want my old house back. When do we go?

1 Like

As soon as we get enough people to kick out all the Light worshiping Blood elves.

But… i like Silvermoon. :frowning:

Can you burn Orgrimmar instead? Id be okay with that.

4 Likes