Let's stop with the seven billion different colors of gold, please

Bought the new gun from the BMAH vendor… doesn’t match the gold in my outfit.

Went to look at the gun from the Trading Post… doesn’t match the gold in my outfit.

Looked at the other gold guns in my collections… all of them are a different color gold and don’t match my outfit.

Can we stick to like three colors of gold and stop with this fiasco? LOL

62 Likes

Please. I love having so many beautiful gold pieces of gear that do not match at all.

9 Likes

I look like a bag of golden colored Skittles. LOL

13 Likes

It’d be neat if we had a way to slightly change the color of our gear. So many pieces that are close to being able to work together but the shade is just…a wee bit…off.

18 Likes

Yea it makes transmog very fun when so many things are like a single shade different than the pieces you wanna use

Gold and Black are like impossible to work well with

7 Likes

FFXIV has a wide variety of dyes that you can apply to your clothing and weapons so you can properly match, or do a full on rainbow!

Heck, so does ESO.

5 Likes

But what flavor(s) are the golden colored Skittles?

Do NOT tell me they are these…

/moo :cow:

8 Likes

That’s just wrong, and I have that mustard in the mornings with my sausage biscuits.

Someone brought pickle flavored cotton candy to work over the holidays. That’s a taste I won’t be having again. :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

I did not know there was this many tints of gold.

1 Like

007 Evoker with the Golden Gun

4 Likes

I hate that they do this, I thought the bronze-ish armor from loamm niffen questline would match with the dracthyr bronze barbershop armor color, but nope. Also, a bunch of dracthyr raid tier sets have different coloring to the barbershop armor, it’s so annoying how nothing matches with the dracthyr barbershop armor UGH!!!

4 Likes

Just pretend it’s the 70s and learn to love mismatched ensembles.

1 Like

Kinda get that… but then I tried to remember when was the last time I saw someone wearing a fully color-matched outfit IRL.

It’s been a while.

If it’s the same general color, people will overlook it being a slight shade off tbh.

Not like, straight green → Turquoise, but just literally a slight shade difference? Sure.

I no longer care much about matching and toss it together.

Just so long as she doesn’t look like she has a tail, I’m good.

If it all matched then you could look like a banana.

1 Like

6 Likes

Yes, please. It’s just like with the various (sort-of-)pinks where almost none of them match, which I’ve showed with visual examples before.

2 Likes

Does it match the new gold watch or 1.2 million beetle mount?

GW2 has the best and simplest dying system I have ever laid eyes on so far.

5 Likes