Lets speculate: most fun 3 man multibox for classic?

pve servers are THATTA WAY

4 Likes

You know what grinds my gear, spoiled rich kids, who think being a keyboard warrior is an accomplishment. No grown man/woman, who worked hard for their money, would spend it on multi-boxing. They would spend it on family vacations, dates, hobbies, kid’s activities…

Or, they may not be rich kids, they could be adult babies, who spend their earnings multi boxing because they lack a social life, or the ability/personality to have a social life.

No offense intended, this is not directed at anyone specific, so don’t get all snowflakey on me…

All your quotes are 100% true. The problem lies in the fact you have no idea how multiboxing actually works. It uses a keyboard overlay, not a botting program of any sort. Blizzard has stated using a key overlay is completely fine since the player is still pressing the buttons and playing the game.

Sometimes people know just enough to hurt themselves.

2 Likes

You’re the one who’s triggered and telling people how to live their lives lol.

3 Likes

Multi boxing isn’t against the tos, but a large group of them really should be.

Like if someone is doing a 2 or 3 box it’s fine but when someone runs around with a 40 man multibox it’s just toxic to the entire server.

I recall a 5 mage MB used to camp the AV tunnel very effectively. That aoe was devastating when it’s doing 5x the damage.

1 Like

Seems more like your problem, as you totally miss an important distinction. Multiboxing is simply having several copies of the game running at once. That’s it. That’s “multiboxing”. It doesn’t require any other software to do. You simply double click the game icon to launch more than 1. The problem is that tabbing between windows or trying to use 2 PCs is not effective in combat. To solve this, they use third party software to sync them. You’re only playing 1. Software is playing the others. This is where the violation is.

Sometimes people rush out to correct others rather than educate themselves first.

But that’s not required to Multibox. So why would Multiboxing be banned if someone could use a 3rd party program which they shouldn’t, considering they don’t need to. Do you see where that doesn’t really make logical sense?

Cars aren’t banned because you can speed in them, the people speeding get in trouble. Just like people botting get in trouble, whether they’re doing it for mulitboxing, pvp, leveling etc.

And using a key overlay to effectively multibox isn’t against ToS either. That is a outside program but it’s not a botting program. Blizzard has stated that this is okay.

1 Like

You seem to make a deliberate habit of taking what people say out of context. But I will waste no further time re-explaining or re-clarifying.

ya know…

Sorry for the Necro…

Have to say that what you’re describing is considered harassment, not ganking. The former is against the TOS, the latter is not.

Also, you don’t HAVE to play a PvP server.

1 Like

Your argument is the exact argument people who don’t think adults should play video games make. Ironic that you don’t see that. Blizzard allows multiboxing, but for some reason it’s wrong if I I multibox because it goes against your beliefs. Have you tried it? I agree that
multiboxxing in BG is unfair but they fixed that. Theres no difference between being ganked by multiple people in the open world than a group of people. If you dont like World PVP dont enable it/go to those servers instead of trying to enforce your idea of what’s right or wrong on something that literally isnt yours.

2 Likes

Warrior / Warrior / Druid is pretty solid

I remember this MB shaman group, it was beastly.

Dude would shock kill one guy, than chain lightning or nah chain to kill 2 more.

That dude was killed in pvp. And all the totem forest made it impossible to land a spell or cc on them.

1 Like

Those programs apparently replicate keystrokes. Blizzard has made a pretty clear distinction between replication and automation…so yeah, they actually are legit and aren’t considered cheating.

Although I would never multi-box—it checks out.

Don’t play classic so do as you will. As far as multiboxing goes, it is the most unfair aspect of the game. There are multiboxers in retail that will run with 10 toons. DPS and healers. So not fair and should be banned. Additionally, multiboxing for farming mats if also unfair they will fly around and kill a node right away and no one else gets anything unless they manage to find a node first.

Learn to actually play and you won’t need an overpowered 1 shot to win.

I’d say that those complaining just can cut it as a multi-boxer. They pay for it, so tough. Suck it up and make some macros and key-binds via 3rd party addons, same thing.

1 Like

Multiboxers are an extremely positive and valid play style in Classic, and has been around since the game first launched. I applaud you for trying this out!

For a 3 man team thatvis both good at PVP and PVE I would try DRUIDS!

MOONKIN

Stealth PVP + can tank and heal and dps 5 man instances.

2 Likes

I’m thinking of doing shadow priest myself.
5 swp’s in one global would be deadly.

1 Like