Let's just look at the numbers

But you also have very strong defensives, so it’s not like you’re taking all that raw.

it is completely uncapped raw

brutality

ams doesen’t do anything vs physical, ibf won’t save you if you are still taking that dmg,

DK’s best defense will be to chains and run around pillar

Well, there’s also [Permafrost], [Lichborne], [Will of the Necropolis], [Death Pact] and [Sacrificial Pact].

There is no way its possible to do 400k damage in 5 seconds, or maybe I’m just playing a sh*t Hunter class who knows.

thats the thing, the only thing saving dk right now when they press their defensive(ibf) IS death strike

a 30% wall won’t save you if you don’t get out of dodge

AMS is useless vs melee. Death strike was the only thing keeping us in the fight, so now we kite. bars

1 Like

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

I think an issue is if more classes are going to be adjusted next week why are they ok with an over nerfed class suffering in the meantime? They should have just made all the changes at once it can’t be that much work.

Imagine complaining about a 50k heal when some classes can’t even reach that without popping a 2 min cd.

Game isn’t dk vs 3 ppl doing 80k dps it’s dk heal war zug zug

4 Likes

Well, it’s something. Of course it isn’t huge but it adds up, probably. Maybe?

Yeah, but probably only for a couple of globals.

I think the DS nerf was probably overkill, but that being said, maybe it’s intentional that you should have to respond to huge damage with an actual defensive cooldown and not just Death Strike.

Man, i’m still learning the game but I’m pretty sure 48k is higher than my healing wave

I have yet to see a logical defense for why DKs should be able to 50k crit Obliterate one global and heal 50k Death Strike the next global.

Yea dks after nerf still better healing than most classes. With no logic besides they are now unplayable!

Imagine having to use your brain more than just zugzuging at people. Le gasp! Also you chump DKs act like you can only hit death strike once every 30 minutes or something. It’s practically spammable. Please stop.

Also imagine having to kite as a melee or you just get splatted… I wouldn’t know anything about that… Nope.

Also imagine having to risk death just to get maelstr… I mean get your death strike off to heal yourself… I wouldn’t know about that either…

Now here’s the kicker, how many defensives do YOU have? Half a dozen. Exactly.

do u moan about how unplayable enh is on every post?

4 Likes

health pools for dk will surpass 500k with full gear most likely. a 10% heal is nothing.

i’ve seen enh crit instant heals for 40% of their health bar.

ps: ur bad

We don’t have have 500k overshields, we aren’t privileged enough to tank entire mythic world first teams, sorry boss.

Ams is only really useless vs warrior hunter feral and sub rogue, it’s still useful vs rets dks and demon hunter

1 Like

just get better

1 Like