Lets do a vote right here re: TBC

worst idea you can think of

LOL. I have no desire for you to ā€œproveā€ me right. How arrogant of you. You really need to let it go. For one thing Iā€™m not a dude. With that out of the way, Iā€™ll say again. I gave my opinion. You pounced and said it was never said. I have no need to defend my opinion but I did anyway and told you what contributed to my opinion. So what? Believe what you want. Just stop with the slander. I have no need to prove anything to you and certainly never asked you to prove me right. lol. You are the one all hung up on ā€œproof.ā€ I merely said if it was that important to you, you can go look yourself. Those interview vids are all 2 and 3 hours long. Iā€™m certainly not going to sit through them all again just to try and prove you wrong. So let it go man. Iā€™ve been trying to tell you itā€™s just not that important. If you keep harassing me, Iā€™ll have to flag and then put you on ignore.

I donā€™t care if youā€™re a dude or notā€¦ I call everyone dude. I think youā€™re getting upset because you canā€™t prove your arugment. You could stop commenting altogether and move on but you wonā€™t.

Once again: You did not give an opinion. You made a statement of fact. Defend it or shut up. Dude.

ā€¦/ ignore

lol of course. Because you canā€™t prove your statement of fact. Bye.

Yeah haha I legit looked for a good hour or two.

Looked through some of the first blue posts, the Reddit AMA and other sources but came up with nothing.

Maybe it was said in a video?

I looked everywhere a while backā€¦ I think its something a player once said and people ran with it. One person thought it was supposed to be a museum piece and no one questioned it. Then every single perma classic player thinks its a museum piece. Why would it be? TBC is going to make them far more than classic ever would.

uhā€¦blizzard also had another option, split the servers. Have Pagle classic and Pagle TBC.

4 is a bs approach. DO I get access to all the TBC stuff? or do I have to wait AGAIN till p7? I would assume p7. No, blizzard should have flagged servers with a true end in sight, meaning X amount of servers will stay just as classic, some will go to TBC, some will go to wrath, etc.