Let us walk around in TB

:dracthyr_no1: :dracthyr_no2:

That’s a compromise I can agree with, however lets be honest …
— The Alliance kinda already have him :rofl:

Best I can see would be them updating Lordaeron as a larger city (Like a city-city) with the zone now having a brighter atmosphere throughout the city — Yet remnants around of the city’s past – Like Blood smears on many of the walls along & claw marks, a canal that has bones littered under the water as its rubble & echoes of the voice of Arthas in other areas of the city etc

— Then perhaps making Lordaeron as a venture city for both factions.

Okay but how funny would it be to have Undercity beneath Lordaeron for the Horde, and then topside belonging to the Alliance.

“ah yeah bud, we keep those wacky forsaken in the basement, Lordaeron is actually just a really big duplex unit”

LOL

1 Like

Although it may not be grand as the other cities in the game, it’s still meant to act as the Nightelves new home after the destruction of Teldrassil.

Amirdrassil is larger than Nordrassil.

And as for Teldrassil, from a model point of view – Teldrassil was a stump.
A very LARGE stump :joy: But a stump nonetheless.

A home, sure. But right now, it’s nothing even remotely close to a functioning in game city.

I’m not talking about in game models gimped by game engines. I’m speaking from a lore standpoint. Teldrassil was a small continent in the sky, the trunk took over a large island. It had its own ecosystem and the branches were said to be larger than kingdoms. Nordrassil was even larger.

By those standards… Amirdrassil is a tiny sapling.

1 Like

This is how you get the cane. Do you want the cane?

1 Like

Some great features still, but yeah I do agree its not really on par with a functioning in-game city. I kinda felt they copied too much from the Emerald Dream zone with the buildings, with minor changes.

However who knows, they may decide to update the city further & make it more grand (Although if they do, it probably won’t be for a long while).

Mind you, Amirdrassil is a young world tree – Whereas Teldrassil was much older & still growing. It makes sense for Amirdrassil to not be as immense.

Nordrassil was large, but I don’t think it was as large as Teldrassil.
— Although size aside, it was more powerful than Teldrassil - Having being blessed by ALL the aspects & not just a few, but nonetheless.

Even in both books & cinematics, Teldrassil was displayed as much larger than Nordrassil.

Bruh even Horde dont wanna hang out in Thunder Bluff. Why do yall?

2 Likes

Yall, don’t be talking mess about Moo Mesa.

2 Likes

Cmon man my city sucks ( until Midnight comes out ) lemme have this for as long as I have left to do the joke lol

2 Likes

I agree with this, I’ve heard that TB has the best steaks on Azeroth and I’d like to try one!

For scientific reasons right?

You can disagree, but it’s kinda true. :eyes:
— Everytime I go there, it’s a ghost town. lol

I would love if they added more to it, whilst retaining their themes & majority of their assets already there.

• I suggested awhile back adding a secret access stairwell from the pools of vision in the city that strangely leads into ‘Earthsong Falls’ (From Maraudon) in a mysteriously short walk.

• Given the Earthen Elemental Lord’s daughter once resided there, it’d be cool for the Tauren to say the location holds a close connection to the Earth mother & thus why earthen elementals & life were drawn to it.

Just adding some small things like that would be great. :blush:

Well, I hang out there :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Someone’s gotta keep it company :heart:

Since most of us actually know our way around down there, I’m good with that.

Be my guest, just watch out for those cow patties.

Do you really think that many horde will be hanging around the city after the first week?

I mean if California tells me anything about people addicted to stuff it’s that the belf city probably has a app to tell you where the local crack belves pooped.

I remember when we had pvp servers I’d see a lot of alliance in Thunder Bluff as that’s where I called home even though I mostly play BEs.

I miss those days. I wish we could talk with the other faction, too.