Let us walk around in TB

Since Horde can walk around in our new home. No Horde favouritism here in this post please.

1 Like

We’ll probably end up sharing Silvermoon in the Midnight expansion.

2 Likes

I also want to walk around Orgrimmar to get into the dungeon there easily. And to maybe just steal one or two vulpera

8 Likes

You can have TB if you take Baine too.

5 Likes

Vulpera are just hairier gnomes with bigger ears :smiley:

Don’t give Blizzard any terrible ideas.

8 Likes

This is the factionless world everyone keeps clamoring about.
Reap what you sow.

They’ve got to get it zoned for Alliance first. It has to go through a bipartisan committee of the lower house in a round robin vote. Once that clears, they’ll have a 3-legged race among the constituents to determine the applicable locations before the pancake-eating contest to figure out the regulations present for each area.

1 Like

Bel’ameth isn’t a city. It’s like 6 or 8 little buildings that sit around a twig with no profession trainers, bank, auction house, etc. It’s a storyline element that everyone was involved in and the Horde get debuffed in order to move around. TB is a fully functioning city and not at all the same.

Y’all are seriously setting yourselves up for disappointment if you think this is a new city like Darnassus.

1 Like

4 Likes

Nobody will remember the “new Night Elf city” by the time 11.1 drops anyway.

Have you ever walked around in a feed lot? Trust me, you don’t want to walk anywhere cow or cow-like beings congregate in large numbers.

You really do hate us, don’t you?

1 Like

We smell better than the pound (aka Gilnaes.)

That’s only because wet dog smells worse than everything.

1 Like

Twig? That thing is bigger than a mountain, sounds petty to call it a twig when that’s usually something you can snap between your fingers.

Compared to what Teldrassil was and especially Nordrassil… yes, it is a twig.

I want the Kirin Tor to lift Amirdrassil out of the ground like Dalaran. Then we NE can fly anywhere in our city fortress and be the envy of all Azeroth!

If they update it, I’m okay with it.