Let us hide gloves, bracers, and pants!

Not sure if japes or serious… :thinking:

1 Like

Now if only you’ll let me transmog 2handers into 1 handers as fury…since you know, SMF was our identity since vanilla.

4 Likes

There is already a toy that lets you be “naked”. Why not allow the transmogs? https://www.wowhead.com/item=119092/moroes-famous-polish#screenshots:id=441843

2 Likes

Yay that’s pretty sweet. Everything but pants is a win in my book.

1 Like

Fantastic news! Thank you for this. :blue_heart:

Now we just need a few more skimpy pant options… >.>

9 Likes

Not sure if serious or pulling our legs?

4 Likes

but but… even Ion seemed to like the idea of no pants raiding.

1 Like

Gloves and Bracers Please!!!

This is awesome. Thank you!!

1 Like

Thank you for this!

My demon hunter is particularly happy!

1 Like

Authentic Troll Shoes

One of the best mog pieces ever.

1 Like

Now if only you would lift the restrictions on Artifact transmog…

2 Likes

More hide options is nice, I just want a spatula, frying pan, broom, mop mogs. For research purposes.

2 Likes

I can’t express to you how much this makes me happy. There have been so many times I’ve wanted to hide my bracers and/or gloves and couldn’t. Please tell the dev team thank you for me!

Now if you could just convince them to lift the spec lock on artifact skins so I can use ALL my skins as Arcane because I don’t play the other specs and I can’t use some really nice skins because of the lock.

yasss

What’s the reason for not having the option for pants? Seems ridiculous that pants are the last bastion of seriousness when it comes to player character design.

16 Likes

You can but, unlike the rest of the “hide slots” that utilize items that only exist for background purposes, Griftah’s Authentic Troll Shoes is a true item. So you either:

1. Obtained it during Patch 5.3.
  2. Buy from a Horde vendor NPC that’s only available in a phased version of the Dranosh’ar Blockade. (Lead-up to first Broken Shore scenario.)

Maybe the second method has changed since, but it’s something of a bother to get. I got the troll shoes during patch 5.3 myself, and I wouldn’t mind if Blizzard made it easier on other players.

I know, right? I was hopeful when they initially floated allowing BM hunters to use the MM bow… :frowning_face:

1 Like

I would love a hide hands option, bracers to 'cause they are usually hidden by most gloves. Just like legs were by any robe like chest transmog.

Keeping pants are fine though, i’m sure you can find most pant variations you can think of, boots can go or stay as well but i won’t complain about those staying. They are mostly hidden by robe like transmogs anyways.

1 Like

April fools is just about a week away.
Should have saved that one for the fake patch notes. It was golden. :smile:

1 Like