Let people chose, give us two versions of HC

I only want to play on the most hardcore server.

But if it’s not enforced. Then you enforce “unlimited” on those that want SSF. You see?

Except if you’re playing with SSF you aren’t allowed to interact with any of the aspects of the game where that restriction not being present would effect you

1 Like

But to a lot of people, it would be a dream come true to have the whole server playing by the same rules. To know that all the players you encounter is playing the same game as you.

You would know that if it was a visible buff already

But to a lot of people it would be a dream come true to have the whole server playing by the same rules :slight_smile:

If the demand for it is as big as you seem to think then surely everyone would be doing it anyway on the official hardcore server

As we touched on earlier, it’s impossible to know for certain the amount of players that want this.
But if the forum post I linked to earlier is any indication, it is around 60/45 for “unlimited” vs SSF at this current time

speculation

speculation

im under the impression that more people want SSF so id bet money against u.

link or fake news.

1 Like

Confirmation bias is a B****

The official HC server being only SSF would make it DoA.

Edit:

The argument in this thread is to release two servers to let people chose. I think you would be surprised

what are you referring to?

1 Like

he thinks assumptions are arguments.

1 Like

It wouldn’t be a must. You could still play on Era or “unlimited” server if you would like that.

Its simple logic

Presumably a majority of the people that want hardcore with the addon restrictions are already playing with the addon
There is a large amount of people that currently use the addon that dont want the restrictions.
There are a large amount of people not playing with the addon and are waiting for the official servers
Its simple math, there is a bigger pool of players that oppose the rules then are currently playing with them

3 Likes

Problem is, it would make sense to only make one server so that when the fad dies 3-6 months after the server is released they dont have to make transfers available or to try to condense the servers when theyre dead.

1 Like

I would argue there is really no real metric to base this on right now. The thread I linked to earlier shows 39 vs 29. Which is way more than enough to release two servers to let people chose :slight_smile:

Edit/update:

This is again pure speculation and assumption that this is a “fad”. No one knows what the future will bring.
Maybe hardcore will die. Maybe SSF will die, maybe “unlimited” will die.
No one knows. Which is why I argue to release two versions and let future show for itself :slight_smile:

1 Like

that the pool of people who oppose the rules is bigger is an assumption, thats not math.

I still think it’s bizarre and strange that some of you are so verbally and actively opposed to people getting the server of their dreams, when you don’t have to play on it if you don’t want.

Just make self imposed rules that, self imposed. Blizzard doesn’t have the motivation to actually put them in the game unless it looks like it will make them more money.