Let me in!

Open up servers please! keep fortwownite stay down if it needs more time. I don’t care about battle royale crap. LET ME IN!!

9 Likes

I demand my $0.48 refund for today’s lack of warcrack!

7 Likes

Oh come on. You can do better than that.

3 Likes

I thought we would be up early seeing the Realm list has been up for almost 2 plus hours now…usually when the realm list comes up but grey out its not long before realms go live and are up.

1 Like

I always have concerns when the servers are brought up early. Said concerns are usually not unfounded.

2 Likes

I just want them to open so I can distract myself from how miserable I feel. Hopefully it’ll help me forget this dreadful sinus pressure so I’m not so angry. :rofl:

3 Likes

Try a teaspoon of hotsauce.

Ironically I did add some to the bowl of soup I made. Not sure I could stomach it straight lol. In any case it didn’t do me a whole lot of good so I guess I’ll just sit here with a hot compress on my face looking silly. Lol.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, hope it’s better by launch time. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I don’t really care for Plunderstorm, but this week I’ll be maxing out my Alchemist’s Potion Mastery tree and that’s exciting.

2 Likes

$0.48 x how many subs x how many times per month?

It’s a great scam. Like those accounting scams that skim a couple of cents in interest per day but it adds up over time.

1 Like

Was hoping for the meme gif posted here, but i checked too soon executus, too soon.

I’m content, I just got back from a 5 mile walk, and still collecting stuff in FF, with the new patch

I’ve never played Battle Royal, so this will be new for me.

Chicken noodle soup helps out a lot with a sinus pressure.

Too soon, Executus?

6 Likes

You need a good shot of some straight-up burn your insides hooch.

1 Like

I ended up staying home from work due to severe sinus pressure, also have had a headache since friday. Sadly its only getting worse.

1 Like

thats cause you need to take it straight up for it to have effect.

1 Like