Let me get this straight

I am charged a monthly subscription. With that I expect to be able to play the game whenever I want to.

When we created our characters on Grobbulus there was no warning that it may be too full to play for weeks at a time, no mention that we may have to sit in a queue waiting for others to log off.
Since creating and leveling multiple characters I have grown fond of the guild I play the game with.
But wait! You can move your character to a horrible server and feel grateful that they allowed you to do this.

The truth is that the problem of overcrowding has been caused by Blizzard’s lack of attention to the game. They seem to be too busy counting their money. I haven’t seen any mention of them doing anything for the people who have put up with them.

21 Likes

You had me at belly rub.

2 Likes

You get access to the servers.

There are plenty available where you can play right now.

Blizzard has fulfilled their obligation to you.

You’re welcome.

12 Likes

what is this post even about ? if you want to unsub just usnub

3 Likes

OP is the kind of person to throw a fit when they have to wait in line at amusement parks

14 Likes

You have 2 options. Transfer and take your friends with you. Or cry in queue.

The choice is yours!

5 Likes

The first and most important design pillar is: Nurture and Protect Social Experiences.

Put a little more simply, you need multiple interactions over time with the same people in a way that feels happy or beneficial.

When we make changes to Wrath of the Lich King Classic, we will make changes that help maintain Social Proximity, and in so doing, nurture and protect social experiences.

Their very FIRST design pillar is contradictory to them ‘forcing’ players to switch servers.

6 Likes

You’re kinda forced to play on mega server if you wanna do group content outside of peak hours.

this is an issue Blizzard created themselves with the lack of RDF.

honestly a lot of these issues could be fixed if they let us transfer away AND BACK for free. (after queues die down)

5 Likes

U pay ACCESS to world of warcraft game servers, and you do have it

U want to play in a 50k server and not have que?

Quess what? Such thing do NOT exists

U have the choice to move characters for free OUT of saturated servers, if u choose not to, and stay there knowing is unplayable
 Well your IQ is very questionable

1 Like

They aren’t forcing anyone to do anything.

2 Likes
  1. Logging in early doesn’t actually guarantee anything, right, since we can have disconnects (as many have reported) and take them out of the queue
  2. Waiting is contradictory to The World is the Main Character -

We want you to maintain the feeling of being immersed in a living world (of Warcraft).

1. Transferring, again, is contradictory to the FIRST design pillar they listed.
1 Like

Where have you been for the last month? Just try to wait out till dragonflight then I’m sure queues will disappear.

by removing RDF they are in fact forcing you to play on mega servers.

if you want to play the game during non peak hours you HAVE TO be on a mega server, the problem will only worsen the longer the expansion is out.

you’d be straight up lying to say otherwise,

1 Like

how is this even an option
 unless you are your friends and control their accounts besides yours?

1 Like

You have plenty of options to play the game, stop crying.

I would really like to know why Blizzard allowed thousands more players on a server than it could handle. Why was this a thing?

6 Likes

Oh no I can’t pug Eye of Eternity or run Uldaman at 3:00 am on a monday morning!!

1 Like

Your sub is for retail.

Blizzard will always see “Classic” as secondary and as an extra to your sub. You knew Grob was gonna be full, it’s a mega server
 gotta do some research before you join something.

1 Like

I’d not be so sure on that one.

Most “tourists” if like me took our free trades to “dead” servers.

any home will do for us.

and if like me all it means is old blanchy is minus a log in. It has no queue. me being in retail comp stop till server reset Tuesday did/does no one on grobb or bene any good really this weekend.

Heroics are dead after the first week.

Naxx 25 dropped 80 total pieces of loot.

I’m almost fully out of heroic gear and it’s been one lockout.

The gear is a meme bro. You’ll be fine. You absolutely don’t need rdf.