Let me be clear about GS

The company is allowing third party software to normalize the toxicity that is the dungeon running environment in Wrath, which is then exacerbated by the + and + + systems.

Either get rid of GS or introduce in game ItemLevel like you originally did to destroy GS…

We told you ahead of time B4 Wrath launched how GS is toxic…

And you allowed it into the expac anyways.

Or…

Buy the GS app from whoever made it and make it part of the game for everyone, like macros…

Stop allowing something not native to the game, dictate the culture on how the game is to be played.

6 Likes

How would an in-game Item Level be any different than GearScore?

Item Level 232, GearScore 4600 – same difference, no?

2 Likes

Everyone would have it. GS isn’t native to the game.

You think GS is toxic, so your solution is to program it into the game by default.

ok.

10 Likes

Was thinking the same lmao

It’s the fact that it is 3rd party software that makes it toxic, but, I’m fine with your idea…

Get rid of all gear metrics; I-lvl or GS.

If they’re going to sanction toxicity, then let company program it themselves.

How? It no diffrent than any other addon

Not everyone has it. (Uses software outside the game)

I give this thread 0 gs and you don’t need an addon to see that.

8 Likes

Then thats a problem on your end.

Good argument.

Confirms I’m right about everything.

You are right about nothing. Your making silly claims about something being toxic becuase some people make the concious decision to not use it. That is a problem on your end. You have access to same things as everyone else. You choosing not to, is on you.

Better get rid of the inspect player option too then. Might want to get rid of gear appearances while you’re at it.

Blizzard needed to put everyone’s rating ON the group finder and place requirements for the difficulty modes. But they didn’t do any of that. It means THEY caused the toxicity by forcing players to do the filtering work for them. When you see a fresh 80 in greens sign up for content they shouldn’t even be able to enter, just expecting to get carried, they bring the toxicity upon themselves. Blizzard could have prevented all that. Similarly, I often get asked for my rating before getting an invite, which I don’t blame them for doing, since the stupid group finder doesn’t show it in advance like it could have.

This is as far as I read because it’s already wrong, stupid, then wrong again. I do find it funny though that you’d trust a “fresh green” over someone that’s 5k. It reeks of someone that hasn’t entered any alpha/beta dungeons on this game, but is still going to come in here with their level 10 retail sockpuppet to try to tell us actual players how things are.

1 Like

ilvl is worse for Wrath.
Look at range weapons and at Hunters.
A gun for a warrior is like 130 gs, but a gun for a hunter is like 800. 2H polearm for a warrior is 800 gs, meanwhile for hunter its 130 gs. Warrior’s gun/bow is an equivalent to a wand/relic. It’s flipped.

So yeah, GS is better for Wrath. Item Level is better later on when overall itemization is better.
Also, GS/illvl are not perfect either.
Look at 200ilvl trinkets. Like Banner and Black Heart from ToC5.
Or look at Hpalas using 200 relics and Soul Preserver blue trinket for lvl78.

If you ban GS/ilvl, people would inspect.
If you also ban inspect, people would look at logs.
If you also ban logs, then people would make yall go to Dummies and test DPS.

The only way to remove all gating is literally - all of the above AND remove damage meters.

Remove GS, and I’ll still just log check you and inspect you.

There are no leeches in my groups.

3 Likes

But then they will say ban logs and remove inspect :smiley:

Still a thing on pservers as there are no longs
You whisper achieve and GS.

/rw GROUP ONE COME TO KSARUS FOR INSPECTION

2 Likes

Wed go back to the “inspecting in dal” days :laughing:

1 Like

Good thing I know what tier looks like, time to rebind my zoom in key lmao. Bout to do an asmongold tmog competition pre raid to make sure everyone is geared correctly