Let Horde and Alliance queue together

We can do everything but queue together for Normal/Heroic dungeons, LFR, and Random Battlegrounds. Rather than keeping the community split, let the two play together completely. It would help with queue times I would wager, since now instead of a fraction of the playerbase the queue can pull from all players.

No real reason not to, we used to be able to do it in remix (with a bug that should have been fixed instead of removing the ability to queue together) and I can only really see it being a net positive for the player base.

38 Likes

Of course not. We are still enemies technically.

1 Like

In what universe :rofl:

We are extremely way overdue to be able to play together fully

25 Likes

I saw this frustration point last night. I’m on my remix Dracthyr, wife is playing on her remix vulpera, we group up to do some things together, thought about queuing for some randoms and, oh crap, that’s right, we can’t. It’s dumb.

3 Likes

Horde/Alliance faction war should of ended after BfA. They could of moved us into a 3 sided PvP structure in Shadowlands with the warring factions there and it would all fit within the lore.

7 Likes

I really dislike the fact that the Faction Barrier is coming down, it’s a bad idea & I don’t care for the Lore developments that have brought us to this point.

That said, if we live in a world where Horde & Alliance can group together, raid together & be in the same guild together, I don’t see why they’re prohibited from queueing together.

It’s a very dumb half-measure that has become all too typical of Blizzard over the years.

7 Likes

If the horde stands in fire no guarantee I won’t just laugh and let them die and say “haha evil monster that’s for teldrassil”

1 Like

Really tired of not being able to queue for content with my friends just cause they’re on the other side but can walk into a mythic just fine…

6 Likes

Nah , not sharing space with creatures that live in dung huts

4 Likes

We cant do everything tho, we cant queue together, we cant speak in the open world, we cant invite in the open world.

Break it all down

2 Likes

Least I am not a weird mutant construct baby made by a curse from an eldrich creature.

5 Likes

Nah , your panda butt just got drunk and enlisted on the wrong side :rofl:

2 Likes

The food over here is better, and we arent all subservient to a human.

1 Like

No, you guys are just traitors that can’t even follow the one legal document you have.

2 Likes

Im not sure what you are referring to, but the horde is a council now.

2 Likes

My feeling of Horde and Alliance being together is mixed .
I want to play with my Alliance brother , but at the same time i love being Horde .

Just say if the two sides can work together , than i want Blizzard to come up with a 3rd faction where all the races can join and fight both Horde and Alliance . I’ll probably join the 3rd faction . Sorry , I am not into Lovecraft.

1 Like

I would like the ability to heal Horde players, so that they can maintain Elite mob aggro without death. Be my meatshield.

4 Likes

I’m referring to everyone engaging in open treason against Garrosh in spite of the Blood Oath.

You know, the reason your faction’s roster is abysmal right now. Enjoy that Council filled with Alliance-sympathizers and forgettable “Literally whos” btw.

1 Like

In Erevien’s universe, of course.

You really don’t wanna know.

Like Don’t’touch the’hair’theron

2 Likes