Let Anduin be homosexual

The Kingdom of stormwind is not the Roman Empire or the Roman Republic.
There is no basis or evidence of the Stormwindian humans practicing adoption as a way of strengthening family ties with other influencial families. Besides in Rome they changed names like hot potato… very little evidence of that too.

Prince Arthas? Biological son.
Princess Calia? Biological daughter.
Prince Andiun? Biological son.
Princess Jaina? Biological daughter.
and so on and so forth.

Every prince and princess heir to a throne is a direct biological offspring of the previous monarch. So whether we want to pretend Storwind is Rome or Andiun has or doesn’t have the mandate of heaven is pointless.
The human kingdoms of Alliance are medieval fantasy with princes and princesses and knights and yeah… noble bloodlines.

3 Likes

No it would not.

Looking forward to seeing a World of Warcraft player try to explain how a society that would force a gay king or a lesbian queen to have sex with someone that they do not want to for the purposes of siring a biological child isn’t homophobic.

You are clearly trolling or baiting for a response that would ban someone at this point. Get a reality check mate. And a tip, If you want to enter a debate do it with an open mind.

4 Likes

Because the point is to produce a biological descendant anyone with a thinking brain seems to understand this.

Why are you so damn fascinated in making Andiun gay when it means you have to destroy the entire medieval fantasy of this race to do it.

Its just so damn weird. There a hundred other characters you can choose to make this happen? Why specifically Andiun?

2 Likes

I promise you I am deadly serious, because like I said earlier, this is in fact a real world issue that has had an affect on a not insignificant number of actual gay and lesbian people. Please explain how this is not homophobic.

“I think we should just make him Bi. That would solve everything.”
/grin

1 Like

Azeroth isnt a Real world. its a fictional world where this problem doesnt exist.

He still has to sire a biological son or daughter.

His sexuality or orientation don’t really matter.

So why can’t he just adopt an heir.

this question has been answered half a dozen times already.
Bloodlines.
Biology.
Medieval hereditary system.

1 Like

“If he is Bi, it would not go against his nature to have sex with a Female, AND he could have a Male TOO. That is why I feel it would solve everything.”
/smile

Sure whatever. As long as he marries a queen to bear his legitimate heirs.

“Heck, he could marry them BOTH. No holds barred.”
/grin

I don’t think we want Andiun to become Henry the 8th.

“There is NO rule in Azeroth, that says he CAN’T have two Spouses. So it would not be against any law.”

Bloodlines and such things matter in WoW clearly. see baine or anduin, they are popular because of their fathers same with jaina (in universe out of universe she is popular because of wc3)

Typically in monarchies with polygamy their culture is highly patriarchal the spouses had no role in leadership so… Andiun going down that road is even worse imo.

Idk maybe Andiun can have a wife and then have a “Actually I am gay so lets divorce” kind of situation.
So we have our biological heir and he still can be gay.

Azeroth isnt a Real world. its a fictional world where this problem doesnt exist.

But Azeroth isn’t real, therefore bloodlines can’t be real and don’t matter, by your logic.

2 Likes

“Why Gay? He doesn’t have to be Gay, he can be BI, and still work. If he is Gay, they are making him go against his nature. If he is Bi, it would be within his nature to have a Female, and still enjoy Male Company.”