Let Anduin be homosexual

Ever notice nothing happens to him after spamming these posts over and over? lol

That most certainly does not work here considering Steve Danuser said homophobia or any form of discrimination against sexual orientation does not exist in wow and is not canon. Anduin has nothing to fear. He is into women because he is into women.

4 Likes

How do you retcon someone already having 3 kids , while Anduin’s sexuality was only implied in 1-2 sentence.

Eh, I know people with kids that have found out they like the same gender as them, more like bi, though but still. This is not crazy.

Why are you so against making Anduin gay?

I am not. If they made him gay, I couldn’t care less.

I am against forced inclusion. Blizz can add all the gay characters they want and it’d not affect or benefit me.

2 Likes

Ok then case closed.

It’s not forced.

Agree to disagree.

1 Like

I don’t think this sentence can be true no matter how it ends.

I always thought he was

I think he’s a closet case and will come out soon. I’m hoping that Anduin becomes the first openly gay king in WoW history. Would make for an amazing story!

Another reason to visit EU. Ya guys are more sane.

3 Likes

Or could make an original character rather then turning established characters to pander to a minority. Stop with the gayification stop gay washing everything. Stop making everything about you and your oversided ego ya size queen.

Get deeper because you being as shallow as a rain puddle with this bunk.

4 Likes

not to mention this is not that kind of game that would go into heir’s drama from the king of sw being gay.

1 Like

Theres no logic to these people and their crying. They want everything about their group logic be damned. Wanting a trophy or representation out of selfish me me me. Never a good legit argument for it just oh make this one gay cuz I think we “need” it.

Nah they want it cuz they shallow and have to self insert their identity into others because they themselves are nothing.

If anything Anduin should be the one to fight and end monarchy.

lol. That won’t match the fantasy theme of the world of WoW though.

We already have a spaceship, fought Alien, and go to the afterlife, WOW has no theme at this point.

lmfao. You ok? It is very in line of fantasy themes. Specially compared to D&D which warcraft was inspired from.

Ok boarding spaceship into the space is very inline of fantasy theme.