Let Anduin be homosexual

I dont really get what is hard for these people to comprehend.

Its like the birds and the bees.

Mommy Queen and Daddy King have a baby.
The first baby gets the crown.

~Fin

Arthas, Varian, Jaina Andiun didn’t win a gameshow to get elected into the position.

1 Like

What abut medieval republics? Those also existed in Europe. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I highly recommend the documentary Hot Coffee. That case is the first one they discuss and it shows you it was way more than just spilling a cup of hot coffee. There were numerous complaints about how hot they kept their coffee at. That woman spent a lot of time in the hospital and required skin grafts and multiple surgeries. The pictures were horrific.

3 Likes

Oh I’m well aware it was horrific - but I needed a quick example of how human beings don’t necessarily have foresight on things that seem really obvious in retrospect.

1 Like

Gotcha. :+1:

A lot of people weren’t aware until that documentary came out. I remember it being late night talk show fodder at the time.

1 Like

If the process is somehow different - it has not been shown or evidenced in anyway - and to do so now would break the previously established pattern.

…this is two (2) data points. And there is evidence:

It’s established lore that same sex partnerships are common and accepted on Azeroth, this would also include Stormwind and its monarchy. Why would Stormwind be unique in forcing its monarchs, regardless of their preference, to be in heterosexual unions?

To preserve the bloodline.
Being Royalty has responsibilities.

1 Like

To preserve the bloodline.

A society where same sex couples are an accepted and welcome possibility would have other ways for their monarchs to carry out this responsibility than having biological children.

Which is what a court does to retain power, name the kid Regent but govern on their stead

They’re not ready for Florentine or Venetian history tbh

They already refuse to engage with both adoption during both Antiquity and the Renaissance

2 Likes

This still doesnt preserve the bloodline.

1 Like

Yes it does.

That is a biological impossibility.

It is not. Bloodlines are not just about biology.

Please explain how two men can have a biological child together with no woman involved.

Having a biological child is not required to preserve a bloodline.

It literally is.
Its in the name.

3 Likes

It is not. We’ve already discussed this earlier in the thread, it’s not my problem if you don’t know how to read and retain this information.

1 Like

Bloodline means related by blood.

How can an adopted child be related by blood?

You’ll find the answer to this earlier in the thread. I believe in you, I know you can do it.

Nice dodge to the question.
Because anyone with a logical mind would not claim adoption makes you blood related.

2 Likes