Let Anduin be homosexual

They could retcon but when he’s already has a history of being straight. It would come off really bad.

Do you really want a stereotype that bad.

1 Like

What history of being straight does Anduin have? And how in the world would Anduin, a strong, compassionate, wise priest-king, be an lgbtq sterotype?

If you say Aerin Stonehand and that nameless female draenei I will laugh.

A biological child absolutely could turn out to be an unfit ruler - my point is - I would prefer to experience the journey - told in a compelling and competent way… as opposed to btw he’s gay now - just accept it.

If you try and do the second… it won’t go over well. It never does.

1 Like

Stormwind’s next heir should be like my favorite roman emperor, Elagabalus.

So you’re saying that Flynn and Shaw being announced as bi and gay retrospectively is unsatisfying and didn’t go over well?

Really priest … the catholic church … that stuff not a stereotype. Come now.

Anduin flirted with only women. He had his first crush on a dwarf girl. And he had a physical reaction down under to a dreanei girl. And he and teallia have been interacting in private.

He is established.

2 Likes

Attraction to women doesn’t discount bisexuality for the hundredth time but this is mask off for you I guess

2 Likes

Flynn was a new character and playing the stereotype of the lovable rogue - Shaw was blank page of a spy master with no agenda other than serve the crown… Andiun has development put into him in which there have been attempts to get an audience to connect with this story prior to now… including attractions - as cited below.

I’m not saying anything new:

1. Finding someone physically attractive is nowhere near the same thing as being in a relationship with them.

2. He can still be lgbtq and be attracted to women, come on now, this is like 101 level stuff.

1 Like

I personally felt the book was meh. But felt shaw and flynn where more so friends by its end. With shaw thinking more later. The time frame felt rushed for me. Not against that couple but it needs more time to cook.

Ok so Anduin could also get that time to cook, I don’t think this game is ending anytime soon, do you?

What do you fight after you’ve conquered the afterlife? The beforelife? They are definetly running short on enemies.

Have you seen Westfall lately?

Westfall lives matter protest… and we can be the boot that stomps them… again? I’m sure that will go over great.

I thought this was the Lore forums, where WoW players are supposed to be capable of using their imaginations. Vanessa VanCleef is still very angry and extremely motivated last I checked.

1 Like

Yes actually, that’s what the Garden of Life seems to be

You’re half right - some are capable of using their imaginations… others will cite existing canon and insist blizzard stick to what they’ve written.

Ive said this before. Unless blizz officialy says something. Even if anduin was bi that does not provide him with hiers he needs based off the books talk.

And its out of character for him to have side lovers. Unless they invest real time into what would be a side story forcing a change to what we know of sw and anduin would come off as really cringe.

Its easier to keep it simple. And make a seperate new character.

Thats all I’m saying. And we all know blizzes writing again are worse not better.

At this point with anduin he mite just get axed. Or be left a brain broken corpse from stress.

Are you actually blind?

3 Likes