Let Anduin be homosexual

Lol Anduin will not die, that’s like 100% impossible, we even have the entire comic confirming he’d be the leader of the army against the void.

He already is gay. Oh? Didn’t you know?

Anduin is straight. Anduin didn’t ask for anything of this sort so leave him alone.

2 Likes

Should get with Baine.

We can call the couple Bainduin

2 Likes

I think being king while during WOTLK and just being surrounded by men kind of drove him to that.

Also, stormwind guards are predominately gay. If you ever chat with them, theres a developer secretly doing things.

Its good to have a gay king. Trump FL!

…um…do you see what you are emplying there lol? People wanted HIM to be a king not a president…and you say that…lol

Also I’m not ooposed oopppsed to a gay king.

Dude…thanks…just threw up a little

Welcome. I’m not satisfied until ur barfing.

1 Like

/insert Leave Britney alone gif

I hate that my Trust Level dropped. :angry:

I’ve been calling it that for a while! Baine seems like a good cuddler.

Other definitions of gay:

• adj.

Showing or characterized by cheerfulness and lighthearted excitement; merry.

• adj.

Bright or lively, especially in color.

That would be fine, but a king should be more serious. Let the court jesters by jolly.

1 Like

He does seem like a gentle giant type.

I’m not even LBGTQ+ but that couple just would look awesome and needs to happen. I can 100% support this, and see it would not only give people representation, give some to the furry community too, and branch the faction divide all in one. Besides…if I wasn’t at work I am quite sure if I google searched it, the R34 artists would not have disappointed

On my way through Oribos over the weekend I popped in to check on Baine. Made me happy to see he wasn’t sitting on the floor any longer.

As far as we know he’s straight. If he was bi it wouldn’t work well for the story since he’s the king of a fuedal class system.

Hell he may get axed in sl at this point.

I always choose head canon over real canon when it suits me. Anduin is out and proud.

That comic was a what if. Not a garunteed future. The way sl is going he may die.

1 Like

Queen Anduin is his stage name

You can rp however but it doesn’t affect the actual game.

My rp essentially has all my toons leave the factions in legion and form sudo justice league dedicated to defending azeroth.

Screw the factions. My rp has my toons on a captured purified legion mothership saving civilians and prepping for the void lords and other threats. Because again screw faction bs.

But all thats just my personal rp not cannon.

Exactly!

The lore isn’t that great anyway. Make your own!