Let Anduin be homosexual

I would say certain expacs main stories suck. Like wod, cata, bfa, and sls main story sucks.

But you have little gems scattered sbout. In bfa jainas side story arc was good. Her brother being raised and saved by baine was also good.

I have also found most of the books very good.

I think it’s best to allow characters to develop in ways that make sense for them, that enrich their environment within their setting. If a surprising twist to Anduin’s preferences is the ideal way to accomplish this, then great. But I don’t think anyone is owed anything in terms of representation or otherwise.

Cyberpunk 2077 did an incredible number of things for certain communities, and were still attacked for not doing enough. Nothing has to be portrayed as mainstream or acceptable or normal. It just is, and it doesn’t need to be shoved in people’s faces unnecessarily. If it genuinely doesn’t enhance the character’s development in some meaningful way, it should just be left out.

Deadpool casually portraying homosexual relationships in the movie was the right way to do it. It wasn’t in your face, it was just passively there and not judged. It didn’t try to draw attention. JK Rowling randomly claiming alterations in character preferences well after the books were done and finished just… wasn’t necessary. It didn’t add anything to those characters.

Those are my opinions anyway, and I think it’s totally okay for folks to disagree and have their own opinions on the matter.

2 Likes

So you want his childhood to be horrible thus once adult he would be the only evil in stormwind as that is what happens when you get twisted thoughts and ideas when abused as a child.

Why OP would you wish that on any child?

He didn’t ask to be straight either.

I’ve read all the papers on how young females turn when one in a group of friends is that way then group empathy happens then they also want to change into being that way when the viewpoint is explained.

Many paths to become that. A family who dies a tragic death is not one of them and virtue signaling is a low brow attempt at destroying lore.
But I could see that bread seller easily being like that.

Anduin’s a robot. 1010101110

No, he has to marry Night Elf Sylvannas so she can become Queen of Stormwind after she is redeemed.

So in other words; you want things changed for the sake of being changed. Not because it has a grasp to the story. This is the same thing of an incel saying a woman will eventually like him, whether she likes it or not.

1 Like

Lol how phobic is that statement.

As far as we know the evidence is he’s straight.

1 Like

Nuff said.

ahhh the good old “dart board decision”

Blizzard can retcon that anytime they choose. It wouldn’t be the first time they have retconned anything.

Blizzard will never do it so long as China is a big market, and to be fair, they are kind of pushing him towards Taelia.

There was an alternate reality comic where a valeera character kills a void corrupted anduin she loved him.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she would be willing to have sex with anduin if he asked.

They are very close friends. And she’s one of anduins 2 mother figures. I wouldn’t be surpised if valeera and varian had some fun in the sheets just for kicks.

They fought side by side in brutal gladiator pits. Varian was there for her during her magical addiction and demon possession.

Surely there where moments where things got hot and heavy.

1 Like

So heres my question. Instead of rewriting the lore of a current character to fit what you want, which has shown in the past to have recieved massive backlash, why not create a new character that is homosexual? A new character that is important to the story that does add representation without it being all about their sexuality.

Anduin is clearly bi. We all saw that lover’s quarrel with Wrathion. That was less “the world is at stake” and more “why haven’t you called me?”

No. :upside_down_face:

If he is straight how could they not? uwu

A gay thread has made it to the story forums

2 Likes

They really just chucked this thread to the story forum instead of the mods having to deal with player homophobia lol

3 Likes