Let Anduin be homosexual

According to online shippers, friendship doesn’t exist. They don’t know the concept since they don’t have friends to begin with.

1 Like

Nonsense, remember when Anduin punched Wrathion in the face with plated gauntlets, hard enough to kill a man?

That’s romance, my little gnome friend. You wouldn’t understand it, being a mechagnome and all.

Make Anduin Bisexual and in a Casual Relationship with a Female and Male love interests; like the Spicy scene with Alucard in Castlevania Season 3!

…you do know that spicy scene was 100% non-consentual… yes?

1 Like

That’s what made it spicy.

Spicy is not how I’d describe that. Put it mildly, I’d say “edgy or grim”.

Yeah… It was all fun and games until that twist arrived.

I didn’t know that. Ya It would be out of character if he ran away. Tbh I haven’t a clue about anything that’s happening with Anduin right now in shadowlands. Who knows what could happen :pensive:

Well i loved castlevania. Anduin still needs hiers. Wrathion can’t give him that. Even if he genderbent his mortal form.

1 Like

Why do you think tealia exists as a character in the story? She meets all the stipulations required for anduin as the king.

Anduins established as straight. As a king that needs hiers. There is no phobia your bring ridiculous.

2 Likes

Funny you think I’m straight, sweetheart.

I’m critical how people portray Gay and lesbian couples because the way you make demands colors us in a negative light. Always going for the top, rather than trying to find a realistic means to introduce such themes. And always shipping is the most ridiculous path because nothing is beyond their creepy fantasies.

Just say straight, there’s nothing wrong with it and if you have to make exclusions, then they have reason to return the favor. Treat people the way you want to be treated.

I hope they don’t kill him. But sls writing is really bad.

I highly reccomend the book. Before the storm. Was a great read. Hell the audio book made me choke back tears a few times.

1 Like

No it’s not, dev used to say Chromie is a girl and the name was a mistake.

Anduin can still be gay with enough demand.

No, I totally get the argument you guys are making. Taelia literally only being created to be Anduin’s wife (and still failing at that anyway since they have a grand total of one conversation with no chemistry) is fine and totally makes sense, but Anduin and Wrathion having years of history as close friends means that people who think those two should get together have no idea how relationships work.

What? How is two people going from friends to more over the top? How is that not realistic? Plenty of people have meaningful and fulfilling platonic friendships, but some friends do turn into something more. There’s nothing more realistic than that.

Anduin and wraths friendship died at the end of mop. Wrath betrayed us.

1 Like

Lol Wrath and Anduin is doing fine, dude literally walked with Anduin after he got punched.

Anduin punch him because he’s a dragon, he can take it.

Chromie was also a near effortless and quick way to toss a character under the trans umbrella for virtue points without having to actually write anything to back it up

1 Like

That is entirely true, but you are willing to ignore -everything- about Wrathion and Anduin to make their fantasy ship come true. Wrathion has been a major player who led many of the tragedies that occured on Azeroth. It was Wrathion who’s tampering with time allowed the Legion to come in and his actions caused Varian’s death. Wrathion has been one of Anduin’s most begrudged and untrusted allies.

All you see is sexual tension, when I see a man who blames another for the death of his father. There’s no chemistry there and the fact people are demanding it makes it look like another shoe-horned romance that has no place to be there. If they want to make a suitable LGBT character, it should go with the themes that the aspects are there, but not made a big deal of.

Discovery is more important than showing it off in a glass case that will inevitably be censored for the less accepting audience. If Blizzard is ever gonna stick to its guns.

To be fair anduin and tealia apparently have more meetings off screen. Based off her lines in sl.

Remember wrath poofed after mop for sometime. The second he shows back up anduin slugs him.

They are not friends anymore.

Anduin would be just as effortless, they can just say he’s bi and it’s over.

Why are you so against Anduin and Wrathion? Oh i know why.