Let Anduin be homosexual

she is correct i dont think you understand what your talking about. kakurine is correct you lyrania are not.

Its a game with fictional characters and a universe with a setup structure. You are acting like anduins a real life person. He’s not.

1 Like

whispers Being bisexual does not exclude one from having children. :> Think about that. REAL HARD.

thing is your wrong your just projecting your fanfic ideals onto him. frankly i get it but its not a thing .

You’re such a terrible person that you force your headcanon that Anduin must be with Taelia.

Here’s the truth, if Arthas can kill his father, or his sister can ran away from the system, nobody cares, in fact it makes the story more interesting.

Anduin doesn’t have to follow the system, and you’re a terrible person for suggesting so.

1 Like

If Anduin is bisexual. And marries Taelia. And has a BABY WITH HER. He is still bisexual. HOOBOY, I do have to spell it out. :pensive:

He doesn’t have to marry Taelia just to be the slave of the system, if he doesn’t like Taelia, then he shouldn’t.

1 Like

Thats not what i said. You are not understanding.

2 men having sex does not produce a child. 2 women having sex does not produce children.

To have a child produced feom sex you need 1 man and 1 women. Each contributes the ingredients to produce a child.

Anduin needs hiers that he and a women produce through sex.

He can be bi and have side lovers. But if they are male there will be no child.

As a king he needs hiers of noble birth. Biology, sexual reproduction, intercourse, snu snu.

Everything after wotlk is a retcon

1 Like

Of course he doesn’t, but I’m trying to prove a point to the… harder to reach individuals. Personally, I think the line of kings should be broken, and there should be a democracy, and then Anduin can marry whoever the hell he wants. but that’s me

Reported, bigotry.

he isnt bi, you really dont get it do you there is no currently existing wow lore that even shows or hints. hes straight you need to accept that, also for the others reading no wrathion is not gay hes also straight hes also far to young for anduin not of his race and wrathion is working to rebuild the black dragonflight. so stop with this stuff your just wasting your time.

1 Like

If you don’t stop saying WOMEN when you mean WOMAN I’m gonna fricken lose it, lol, how old are you? I understand perfectly well what you’re saying, I’M BEING CHEEKY, because you are so clearly being homophobic, you weirdo.

1 Like

I already talked about this and anduins not the kinda person to have side lovers.

Its in our face him and tealia are more then friends.

I do not care what people do with their fluffy bits. Its not my business.

The issue here is that anduin needs hiers that he can only gain with a woman.

And having side lovers is out of character for him.

1 Like

You’re so weird,man, lol, I mean if you’re right, that’s fine, but your insistence when you absolutely know nothing is concrete is getting downright bizarre. :confused: I already told you I’m being cheeky with you,lol, what is your deal? At this point I just have to again assume that you’re being blatantly homophobic.

You’re borderline promoting forcing Anduin against his will (you know what it’s called?), no he doesn’t have or need to have a child, he can run like Caelia if he has to.

1 Like

Again he needs hiers to keep the crown and the nobles happy. Sure he could give up the crown. But hes a character that cares about others and his people. He prefers peace over conflict.

If he where to drop his kingship and run sw would implode into civil war. Just as gen tells him would happen should he die with no hiers.

Anduin doesn’t really have alot of choices. We already know tealia and him are already starting to hook up.

Its why we see her in bfa and in sl.

Caellia was only able to run and marry her secret none royal secret husband because arthas was gonna inherit the throne.

We are told this stuff in the books. Its implied that bolvar may have been the secret husband. Which would mean tealia could be a princess.

He does not, you only think like that because you’re the slave of the system.

It’s equivalent to saying the Horde needs a Warchief because that’s how it works, they really dont.

Yes he does, it’s his life he’s free to do whatever he wants.

Anduins not gonna just drop the crown and let sw implode into civil war.

Unless it stops being a fuedal class system that the lore describes the story is set man.

Its not equivelent to the horde council/warchief stuff either.

The hordes system was never a monarchy or a fuedal class system. Nothing in the lore suggests sws society changing