Let Anduin be homosexual

You realize being bisexual doesn’t barr you from having children, right? :slight_smile: idk why I have to repeat this. Also, show me where in the lore it says Anduin MUST produce an heir of noble birth. I implore you. Really! It’s okay. You can show me the link! :smiley:

The book before the storm. Gen and anduin chat. And gen says bluntly to anduin he needs heirs of noble birth or the nobles will rebel and take the crown. Sw will fall into civil war.

Men cannot birth children with other men. Do you not understand how reproduction works? Sure he could have a bi lover. But that wouldn’t produce kids or be recognized by the nobles that demand a queen and king for the kingdom.

Your not understanding here. To get the full picture of wows world you need to read all the lore.

No! Goodness, it’s Ariok! He learned a lot from his father and he and Maraad ended up sharing a moment before they invaded through the Dark Portal at the start of WOD. Of course everything that happened after really prevented them from exploring it further/ Truly sad :frowning: I know it was a while ago, but it was super evident to everyone paying attention.

Wouldn’t that be an interesting story? Also why should he be scared of Stormwind noble?

If you say this on twitter, you’d be gone in a minute.

Didn’t even notice the orc that your referring to in all honesty.

Khadgar called him “Strapping” (I get it. Look at him) and he made a pretty big sacrifice at the blood pillar thing?

He comes in later during the Hellfire Raid as part of the Killrog Deadeye fight? You can get him as a follower, where he’ll mention that he regrets not being able to get closer to Maraad before his death, and that thoughts of him were the only thing that got him through the torture.

Do you know how the fuedal system works? Nobles ultimately provide the king with troops supplies, and power. If the nobles all turn on a king he’s useless.

Anduin needs to keep the nobles on his side.

This isn’t twitter and opinions don’t change biology.

1 Like

its mostly like 5% of the country the rest just either rejects it or follows like sheep.

That is kinda interesting never even noticed it lol. But au dreanor is being poofed from existence and marrad is dead.

the person doesnt understand its best to put people who cant on ignore when it comes to lore.

I’m sorry, I’m totally kidding, I don’t wanna be a jerk lol

I WISH it wa s real tho…It is a fanfiction idea i’ve had for a while and plan to write it someday tho lol

Nothing says it can’t be true to…Ima make it true.

Lol ahh. Its all good mate.

It doesn’t work that way in Azeroth, it’s pretty clear that Anduin can do whatever he wants with his army.

Based off his and gens conversation it would seem not. Read the book.

Honestly it was a good book read it. Their chat lays out the situation very clearly. And explains why anduin feels guilt if he flirts with anyone below his station.

He is bound by the rules of his society. Tealia is the most acceptable future love interest for anduin.

1 Like

100% agree .

That is pretty messed up, you’re telling Anduin that he should accept Taelia.

yes that makes 100% sense and fits the lore. anduin being gay not at all there is no sign what so ever he is.

1 Like

No honey, you’re not understanding. It’s okay tho. You’ll get there. :smiley:

Short of making a new female human noble he only has 2 other options. And the story has all but already connected tealia and anduin in bfa.

If he fails to gain hiers his people will suffer civil war and the destruction of their society.

Royalty is not free.

No im not talking about the system, im talking about you.