Let Anduin be homosexual

You have two, actually. Shaw and Flynn. Anduin is already canon lore into females.

7 Likes

What canon? he could be bi, story can change, look at Garrosh interview.

Want him to be gay? Photoshop his outfit to pink and print it, stick on your wall. There you go. Make the game/lore what you want it to be.

But please…for the love of god, stop with the spam.

9 Likes

The now gay Anduin Wrynn, King of Stormwind, stared out across Stormwind City from his balcony. Peace had finally come to Azeroth after so much turmoil and so much strife. The now gay Anduin Wrynn, King of Stormwind, knew that it was not the brave heroes of Azeroth, that had secured such a peace, but its people, particularly the gay people. Now with fair representation and true equality given to the land and its people, particularly the gay ones, a new dawn could be ushered in for this world and the past forgotten once and for all.

The end, everyone go home.

18 Likes

Seems about right.

7 Likes

His character development is set. It’s been stated he’s into females. What does Garrosh have to do with anything?

Upending a character’s entire character development ruins a character. Please try to understand how development works and stop with this incessant need for destroying lore for your petty selfish fan fiction.

13 Likes

the thought of “fifty shades of the Light” came to mind.

It was horrible.

6 Likes

There’s an interview where they initially made Garrosh brash but caring leader, until the story team discussed it and decided to change him into the other version, Zekhan and Bwonsamdi also got this treatment.

There’s a way to make him attracted to woman but still won’t close the possibility of him with Wrathion, and that is to make Anduin bisexual.

This is not the same as suddenly deciding a core part of a character is something entirely different on a whim.

No.

He is a friend. Take your terrible fan fiction to some sort of social media.

5 Likes

Making him bisexual would not change any of his already-established character.

he’s also terribly underage.

like toddler.

edit: although for a dragon that lives 10k_ years, age of maturity could easily be 500 years old…

Yes. It would. Now stop. Goodbye. Please leave with your horrible fan fiction.

9 Likes

No, you go away with your fan fiction.

1 Like

What a nonsensical and childish reply. Tch. I am done here.

5 Likes

No, he’s into female night elves.

That was so clever, how does that not have like a 100 likes? haha.

1 Like

Anduin is a chad religious (Christian based) white CIS male. Nothing else. #DEALWITHIT

12 Likes

We have a plague of stupid but aren’t allowed to purge it with fire. :pensive:

2 Likes

I agree. I think Anduin should be gay or of the LGBT community. A major character would mean some interesting character development and he could be in a relationship with Wrathion :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

While I’d like an actual major lore npc to be LGBT, this thread was unnecessary and outright cringe) trolling.

1 Like