Let Anduin be homosexual

It’s pretty easy to find more threads on Google, including a 2000+ post one that was still being posted in about a week ago.

Maybe it’s a coordinated attack by the Americans to make Europe look bad?

2 Likes

huh, they dont care about LGBT stuff eh?

and im polish

4 Likes

Lol - just curious what colour of hairs you have? Blue or pink? :smiley:
I’m sorry “friend” but I was living in the EU, like 25y and I have many gey friends - and we don’t care about the sexuality of our pixels :slight_smile:
Sure there are some who care, because young people like to be angry and show everyone that their right is only the true one.

But EU WoW community don’t care for Anduin sexuality lol :smiley:

But thanks, it was fun :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I guess he should have phrased it as “no one should…”

We are talking about pixels, not about humans. Ale pozdrawiam serdecznie :wink:

2 Likes

representation works both ways

representation is important

flynn and shaw are throwaway characters, sadly. we need someone in the spotlight to be a representation of LGBTQ+

Not in games lol :smiley: But sure - I just don’t care, for me in WoW every NPC can be gey!

4 Likes

I have no need to dye my hair as my natural hair would make a blood elf jealous.

Also, I was more poking fun at your use of “literally” and the general superiority complex you got going on there than anything else.

I think people like you take too serious games :wink: Crazy world - when people care more about pixels sexuality then helping each other.

That’s great. Having fun is a good thing :slight_smile: Enjoy! :smiley:

5 Likes

Both have their own zone now.

6 Likes

hey its a thread about it may as well go all out

Aeeeeh, let 'em have a few kids. after all, It’s good to be the king

Marry the human, get some waggle on the side and go spelunking out back of ironforge. No one has to know for like, a year at least! that’s an entire expansion in-game.

1 Like

I still think Blizz should make LGBT+ realm only where everyone is gey - That should make people happy.
If not, just put in WoW lore that everyone is gey. LGBT+ community will be happy. None else will care. Because - is a GAME.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that’s the Proudmoore server.

2 Likes

the nobles of stormwind would never allow it.

2 Likes

The nobles of Stormwind are so irrelevant to the story these days I’m not convinced they even exist anymore.

3 Likes

So is Sunday everyday now? lol

7 Likes

Homophobia doesn’t exist in Azeroth.

you speak a fair point… for some reason foreign leaders have been always seen meddling in Human affairs instead of our own kin.

Are we sure we should be listening to the Gilneas Bro and the 4yo dragon as advisors?

no, but royal bloodlines do.

there are … mechanical reasons … why a different kind of relationship is what your king would be pressured to engage into by his nobles…

edit: Did Bolvar and Onyxia ever…nvm

4 Likes