Let Anduin be homosexual

Maybe join an RP server and pretend he is.

I mean…whatever. Who cares who Anduin wants to sleep with? Let him go for the Jailer for all I care

What makes you think he isn’t? Maybe he is, or even bi-, he just chooses not to flaunt it. What happens in the boudoir stays in the boudoir. Besides, it’s not up to you, me, or anyone else to “let” him be anything. As the king, he can be anything HE chooses to be, regardless of what you, I, or anyone else thinks. It’s not something that is up to someone else to decide for him; it’s HIS decision.

That’s not “interracial.” It’s interspecies.

1 Like

I think it’s a term used to refer to… the size of large tracts of land.

This debate needs to end, nerds, he’s a bisexual disaster, just like Bucky Barnes. The end.

We got the sweet gay Ardenweald unicorns! I also personally dislike anduin bc he never does anything valuable other than pop up big dramatic yellow bubbles - leave him to the straights. If they really want to appeal to the gays, make Sylvanas a lesbian <3

Wranduin has the biggest LGBT fanbase, idk what you mean by he never does anything valuable.

Wanduin is a fanfic that makes no sense. There’s no evidence to support it.

I would chuckle if wrath genderbent himself to try and trick anduin. And anduin knew it was him messed with him as payback.

stunning and brave

The Alliance already has Shaw.
It is the horde’s turn now.
Use Rokan, zapboy or Rommath.
The horde can also use some of the rainbow power.

Use Lilian Moss.

Zappy boi and talanji are kinda hinted at in the book. The other trolls a big fat question mark.

There’s no debate all evidence and his duties as king require him to be straight.

No, they require him to have an heir. Since when are bi ppl barred from having children?? lol

Being LGBT shouldn’t be turn-based.

He must have a hier of noble blood the nobles approve of. He can’t have snu snu with a man and produce a child. He can’t adopt because the kid would not be of noble birth.

He needs a noble human women or a human women of high social standing. Hence why tealia iis being setup.

Biology mate. Men can’t give birth or get pregnent.

He could have side lovers as royalty has done. But they would not be eligible for the crown and hes not the kinda dood to have a harem.

Gen and anduin chat in a book and things are made clear. He is not free to love whoever he wants.

Why?

Because hes a king of a medieval fantasy style kingdom with a fuedal class system. The book makes clear his responsibilities are set in stone.

If he fails to produce a hier of noble blood there will be civil war and the kingdom will fall.

Now i understand why the title is “Let Anduin”, because so many people wouldn’t let him be who he is, they’d rather see him shackled by the system.

1 Like